Seeking Opponent(s)/Any Side/Rules

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
User avatar
VI66_slith
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:38 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Seeking Opponent(s)/Any Side/Rules

Post by VI66_slith »

I am still brand new and have hardly had the time to read the rules, but I can learn by getting nocked around some. Lets get a game going.

Vin Image
"Many, who should know better, think that wars can be decided by soulless machines, rather than by the blood and anguish of brave men." ~Patton
User avatar
ratprince
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:12 am
Location: Indiana

RE: Seeking Opponent(s)/Any Side/Rules

Post by ratprince »

I'll play ya Vin.

I am playing in one PBEM now and it rocks! Humans are significantly more entertaining than the AI (not that it is bad)

I can do a turn a day (I teach day times), is that cool?

Send me an email if ya want to get started. I will play any side, preferably advanced supply.

mikemcmann@hotmail.com

later!

MIke
"Yeah that I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil...because I am."
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”