chat room

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
EZPkins
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:03 pm

chat room

Post by EZPkins »

in case u didnt know there is a chat room.go to services at top
ull see it
User avatar
aletoledo
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:51 pm
Contact:

RE: chat room

Post by aletoledo »

hehehe, nobodies in there and it doesn't seperate out the games! its a nice thought, but I suspect this forum is easier. it might be better if there were a few people in it though.
User avatar
Svend Karlson
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:11 pm

RE: chat room

Post by Svend Karlson »

I used it yesterday (prompted by EZPkins). It's quite handy if you have folks online to arrange a game I imagine - so long as no one else is using it at the same time!

So stop spreading the word! ;)
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”