Hats Off

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Moquia
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:19 pm

RE: Hats

Post by Moquia »

2by3/Matrix have created a classic, in 5 years this forum will still be active. I visit here daily, even with the forum troubles us Firefox users have, to read great AARs and the latest gossip. The only question is: Should I install GGWAW now or wait for 1.5? [:D]
Image
User avatar
Mr.Frag
Posts: 11195
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Purgatory

RE: Hats

Post by Mr.Frag »

Should I install GGWAW now or wait for 1.5?

No question at all, GGWaW is the perfect size to play between turns of WitP [;)]
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: Hats

Post by Nikademus »

I normally dont go for games like GGWAW but i'm starting to get interested. My heart is still set on Combat Leader though. I hope it gets pushed through.

(Not that i'll ever give up SP completely though)
Banquet
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:04 pm
Location: England

RE: Hats

Post by Banquet »

Yep, thanks to everyone involved! You should be very proud of yourselves [:)]
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”