1 vs 1 PBEM

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
User avatar
Oleg Mastruko
Posts: 4534
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2000 8:00 am

1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by Oleg Mastruko »

OK I'd love to test some of my strategies vs. human opponent. Don't be intimidated by my sig - I am WAW beta tester but as player I am pretty average. [>:]

I'd prefer Axis. Advanced supply - yes, auto supply and area supply - tell me your preference. Paced game - 2-3 turns per day, if you can't keep up, don't apply. No quitting.

Contact me on oleg@_REMOVE_bug.hr

(Manually remove the _REMOVE_ part)

Oleg
User avatar
aletoledo
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:51 pm
Contact:

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by aletoledo »

hehehe, I'd almost accept this challenge, but as you said I've had bad experiences against beta testers in other games. I'd be willing to challenge you in a week or two though.
EZPkins
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:03 pm

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by EZPkins »

heck ill play ya.best way to learn is play better players.my email add is noel60@midsouth.rr.com
User avatar
Oleg Mastruko
Posts: 4534
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2000 8:00 am

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by Oleg Mastruko »

Have two games already, I will start third with you EZPkins, no further games at this moment please [:D]

PS. I am not being modest, I really am just an average player, usually losing vs other testers on 1 on 1 during beta tests... and here I want to try Axis, which is harder to play. Say, if I win all three as Axis, I'll consider myself an "advanced" player [:D] worthy of "beta" title [:D]

O.
User avatar
Oleg Mastruko
Posts: 4534
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2000 8:00 am

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by Oleg Mastruko »

I am "resurrecting" this thread, because I'd like to have couple more games, preferably as Allies this time. Or Axis... does not matter really, tell me your preference.

FOW ON, advanced supply. Auto supply and area supply - tell me your preference. We play with autovictory rules, and end date. (If you want to play Axis with No end date, I will have no problems with it though [:D]).

Please use e-mail, and contact me on oleg@_REMOVE_bug.hr

Manually remove the _REMOVE_ part.

O.
User avatar
Oleg Mastruko
Posts: 4534
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2000 8:00 am

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by Oleg Mastruko »

Michael P. I replied to you but mails bounce back - guess there's some problem with your mail server... will keep trying.

Anyone else in the mood for a game? [:D]

O.
User avatar
Maginot
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:30 pm

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by Maginot »

I am willing to play, but as of now I haven't actually gotten to play a human oponent. In all three of my PBEM games I'm either Russia or the Western Allies so the turn hasn't made it to me yet. I would be willing to play you, but know ahead of time I'm not sure I'll be much of a challenge...

If you want to play, I'm ok with just about any settings.
Image
User avatar
Oleg Mastruko
Posts: 4534
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2000 8:00 am

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by Oleg Mastruko »

Maginot, level of experience should not be a problem, you can always consider this as learning experience (or I may come to consider it as such [8D])

Send me an email to oleg@bug.hr, and I'll reply with first Axis turn.

O.
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by Paul Vebber »

I'll give you a go Oleg. Either side.
User avatar
Oleg Mastruko
Posts: 4534
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2000 8:00 am

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by Oleg Mastruko »

Great, Paul which side? You can mail me at oleg@bug.hr

O.
User avatar
Maginot
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:30 pm

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by Maginot »

Email sent Oleg.
Image
User avatar
5cats
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:17 am

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by 5cats »

Hi Oleg & everyone else too!
I've finally gotten the courage to try PBEM with humans, lol
My e-mail is dee5cats@hotmail.com
I prefer NO FoW, either advanced or regular supply is OK by me.
I'll take either allies or axis, auto victory & end date are ok, not mandatory.
I can usually expect to do a few turns a day, one-a-day is good for me too.
I'm off to re-read the PBEM rules & stuff...
No Will but Thy Will
No Law but the Laws You make
User avatar
Oleg Mastruko
Posts: 4534
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2000 8:00 am

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by Oleg Mastruko »

5cats I'd prefer playing with FOW. If that's OK I'll let you pick sides, and we can play [8D]

O.
User avatar
5cats
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:17 am

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by 5cats »

Hummm, I think I'd have to try FoW in a solo game, just to figure it out first...
I'll check back soon!

Later: Ok, just tried FoW & it's a little different :) If you "find" new units you can't sneak back so easily, eek!
Anyhow, I'll fire a game upo and send it off to you Oleg.
No Will but Thy Will
No Law but the Laws You make
User avatar
aletoledo
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:51 pm
Contact:

RE: 1 vs 1 PBEM

Post by aletoledo »

ok, I think I'm ready then for a game if you don't have too many other games going.

rules and sides don't matter too much to me, just don't set me with auto or area supply if you start the game up as axis. if you'd like me to play axis, let me know if you'd like these set (or simple supply if you'd prefer).

aletoledo@yahoo.com
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”