1vs1 Pbem

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
Ron
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 2:46 am

1vs1 Pbem

Post by Ron »

Have a few hours this morning and would like to start a game. I am fairly new and have only played Germany twice against the AI so would want to take them at first, we could switch sides next game. I prefer FOW and Advanced Supply/Auto. Reply here or email me(in my profile) and I will send the first turn. Cheers,



Ron

CLOSED
User avatar
aletoledo
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:51 pm
Contact:

RE: 1vs1 Pbem

Post by aletoledo »

I suppose you're looking for someone new? I have a number of PBEM games under my belt, but I'd be glad to help you out as we play also.

aletoledo@yahoo.com
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”