Game bug causes freezing - able to reproduce

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
Badbonez
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:15 pm

Game bug causes freezing - able to reproduce

Post by Badbonez »

I am playing a MP game as the Allies and have found a move that froze the game. I had a CV in the port of Scotland which I moved to the irish sea. I then moved a CAG from England to the IRish sea. Later, I reconsidered and moved the CV back to the Scotland port. I realized my CAG was still onboard, so I moved it back to England. When I went back to the port of Scotland I noticed the carrier still had the link icon, even though the CAG was shown as being in England. And when I tried to click on the CAG in England, the game froze.

How to I upload the save game file?
Guinness...not just for breakfast anymore!
User avatar
MButtazoni
Posts: 1460
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

RE: Game bug causes freezing - able to reproduce

Post by MButtazoni »

send the save game and the above description to me at mauriceb@matrixgames.com
Maurice Buttazoni
Project Coordinator, Playtest Coordinator

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”