Newbie would like to try 1st PBEM Game

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
User avatar
TOCarroll
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:36 pm
Location: College Station, Texas

Newbie would like to try 1st PBEM Game

Post by TOCarroll »

[&:] I woulkd love to go up against another player. I am SO new to this game, that I have only played it as Germany, Russia or WA (e.g. let the computer do Japan and China. Hope tp play with full rules, including adsvanced supply w/ no auto supply. However, that point is negitiable.

Need to learn HOW to PBEM.

Sugguest reply to a turn my the next day at latest(??)

Really, I just want to get a game going. Will go along with most stipulatipns.

Call: (979) 695-9765 (In Texas) or e-mail tocarroll@cox-internet.com

Good Luch,

Tom
"Ideological conviction will trump logistics, numbers, and firepower every time"
J. Stalin, 1936-1941...A. Hitler, 1933-1945. W. Churchill (very rarely, and usually in North Africa). F. D. Roosvelt (smart enough to let the generals run the war).
Badbonez
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:15 pm

RE: Newbie would like to try 1st PBEM Game

Post by Badbonez »

Hi there! I'll play you, I've just finished my first PBEM and it was disatrous for me [:)]

If you want to play axis and start the game, send your turn to badbonez@charter.net. If you want me to start, let me know here or via email.

Kevin
Guinness...not just for breakfast anymore!
korbelz
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:58 am

RE: Newbie would like to try 1st PBEM Game

Post by korbelz »

if looking for a third player i'm always game for PBEM, any rules, any side :-)

korbelz@comcast.net
MrQuiet
Posts: 791
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:35 pm

RE: Newbie would like to try 1st PBEM Game

Post by MrQuiet »

Hi there! I'll play you, I've just finished my first PBEM and it was disatrous for me

[:D]

BadBones I thought you played great. Not sure what the Allies can really do against a combined Axis squeeze and then a 70 resource gobble.

I can vouch Badbonez is a very good PBEMr, returns files very regularly.

-MrQuiet
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”