Can't download patch

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
qgaliana
Posts: 311
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:47 pm

Can't download patch

Post by qgaliana »

I've tried downloading the 1.016 patch from the game downloads link and from the members area of tech support (after registering my copy of the game).

In both cases I can't seem to connect to the ftp site. Is it down or am I missing something?
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: Can't download patch

Post by Erik Rutins »

I just complete a test download from the Games -> GGWaW -> Downloads link with no problems. Double-check your firewall/proxy and internet security settings to make sure nothing is blocking it.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
qgaliana
Posts: 311
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:47 pm

RE: Can't download patch

Post by qgaliana »

Turns out it was the internet firewall on my connection properties - thanks.
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”