Looking for a thrashing

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
Harrybanana
Posts: 4098
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Canada

Looking for a thrashing

Post by Harrybanana »

I've completed 6 games as the Allies now winning them all and have 2 more on the go right now that are still undecided. However, 4 of the games I won were basically won on the 1st or 2nd turn employing the Italian Gambit. Anyway I would like to play an experienced Axis Player who will give me a good thrashing and in the process teach me some valuable lessons. I want to play with advanced supply on, and area supply and auto supply both turned off. I can only handle 1 more game at the moment so the 1st person to E-Mail me at bobharris@telus.net gets to thump me.
Robert Harris
Harrybanana
Posts: 4098
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Canada

RE: Looking for a thrashing

Post by Harrybanana »

OK, I've got a game going with Mike McMann so can not start anymore (well if I do my Wife promises to serve me with Divorce papers).
Robert Harris
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”