WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Forwarn45
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:53 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Forwarn45 »

Started the game and sent it on to Mike. Good luck everyone!
Reverend Zombie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:49 pm

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Reverend Zombie »

Excellent--I'm looking forward to starting again!
Forwarn45
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:53 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Forwarn45 »

Just checking - I got an email from Mike indicating he emailed everyone else with the turn info. Not sure where it's at now but just wanted to make sure it wasn't overlooked.
CharonJr
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by CharonJr »

I got Zombie's mail and will look at it once I get home.

CharonJr
CharonJr
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by CharonJr »

Send my turn to Forward.

BTW, any idea why during my general attack with 1 heavy and 1 tactical bomber only one of them did bomb the province ? Will a bomber that was damaged by flak no longer drop its bombs ?

CharonJr
Forwarn45
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:53 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Forwarn45 »

Yes - rules indicate combat within phases is simultaneous with the exception of damage by AA to aircraft. It's one reason I'm not sure the heavy bomber situation for the WA is as big a problem as some threads indicate.
User avatar
Grotius
Posts: 5842
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:34 pm
Location: The Imperial Palace.

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Grotius »

Hey guys, if this game keeps going, can you give us a separate AAR thread about it in the AAR forum? We haven't seen too many 4-person PBEMs yet, and I'm curious to see how it goes.
Image
Forwarn45
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:53 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Forwarn45 »

Sent my turn along to Mike.
CharonJr
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by CharonJr »

Sent my turn to Forwarn...

CharonJr
Forwarn45
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:53 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Forwarn45 »

Finished my turn.
Reverend Zombie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:49 pm

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Reverend Zombie »

Still waitin' for my turn. (Russia/China)
Reverend Zombie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:49 pm

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Reverend Zombie »

Turn's been forwarded onto Charon!
CharonJr
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by CharonJr »

Sending the turn to Forward...

CharonJr
Forwarn45
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:53 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Forwarn45 »

Sent my turn to Mike. Nice move last turn Zombie. But don't get too comfortable - not that Germany would think of breaking the nonagresssion pact or anything...... [8|] (At least not yet!)
Forwarn45
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:53 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Forwarn45 »

Haven't heard anything for a couple days about this game. Did someone drop out?
CharonJr
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by CharonJr »

Since I am still here and haven't received a turn I would guess that it is stuck at Mike or Rev. Zombie.

CharonJr
Reverend Zombie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:49 pm

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Reverend Zombie »

ORIGINAL: CharonJr

Since I am still here and haven't received a turn I would guess that it is stuck at Mike or Rev. Zombie.

CharonJr

I haven't got the turn from Mike yet.
CharonJr
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by CharonJr »

Just send Mike a PM, he is fairly busy at me moment, but has not forgotten about us ;)

CharonJr
Reverend Zombie
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:49 pm

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by Reverend Zombie »

ORIGINAL: CharonJr

Just send Mike a PM, he is fairly busy at me moment, but has not forgotten about us ;)

CharonJr

Mike has replied and sent me the game file via forum PM. I am unable to access the file that way for some reason, and have requested he e-mail it to me.

Hopefully we'll get this one rolling again soon![:)]
CharonJr
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 am

RE: WaW newbie, wargaming vet looking for first PBEM game

Post by CharonJr »

The forum problem sounds familiar, in another game I have not been able to send a turn via the forum, too.

I will go on vacation in about 9 days, I hope we will be able to finish this one in time ;)

CharonJr
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”