New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Badbonez
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:15 pm

New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Badbonez »

If there are any more interested players for a 2x2 game, let's start one here. I'll take whichever side gets left over. I'm not exactly new, but neither am I vet - just FYI. My email is badbonez@charter.net

I will add that I prefer FOW on, Advanced supply and Auto Supply (but not area supply). But whatever the majority likes.
Guinness...not just for breakfast anymore!
bud
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2000 8:00 am
Location: N.J.-USA
Contact:

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by bud »

i would like to try one -- have played the jap a few times --- plz advise
Wayllander
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:27 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Wayllander »

I''m interested. (preference is to play Russia - this would be my first pbem)

gkaytor at hotmail dot com

thanks,

--way
EZPkins
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:03 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by EZPkins »

Ill play a side doesnt matter.
Badbonez
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:15 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Badbonez »

OK! Great! Bud, you've played the Japanese a few times, does that mean you're bored and want to try something else? Or you'd like to take them in this game?

I have a couple games unnder my belt, Wayllander is new. Would a more experienced player take Wallies to help Wayllander? If no interest, I will.




TEAMS:
Wayllander: Russia (gkaytor at hotmail dot com)
Bud: Japanese ( oldcrow45@aol.com)
Badbonez: WAllies (badbonez@charter.net)
EZPkins: Germany(?)
Guinness...not just for breakfast anymore!
korbelz
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:58 am

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by korbelz »

I'll grab allies, i have 6 PBEM(0-6 [:(] ) under my belt, but i've lost every single game so i guess i'm still a n00B [:(] i really suck at this game, but learning a lot every single game a play. really sucks for the AI in the games i play..after playing vs real people the AI is gets killed in hordes. but on a side note...once in a while a human will make "bone-headed" move that just beg to be destoryed...like one game the whole japan fleet was unguarded(5 CVs and 2 BB) i rolled every single sub i had in the whole PAC on that sector...sunk everything but 1 CV. totally amazing i like geeez on myself after that...shame he won to auto-victory(so gay)

korbelz@comcast.net
Wayllander
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:27 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Wayllander »

Looking forward to playing against people instead of the AI. (I'm still learning quite a bit just playing the AI :))

--way
bud
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2000 8:00 am
Location: N.J.-USA
Contact:

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by bud »

will play japs -- thz
Badbonez
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:15 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Badbonez »

Hey Korbelz, would you like to play China? Because we already had 4 responses before your reply, but there's always room for China. [;)] Otherwise, maybe you could start another thread, I'll join in!

EZPkins, if you will play Axis, go ahead and start the game. Send your turn to Bud. Hey Bud, we need your email address!

Bud will then send the turn to Wayllander: gkaytor at hotmail dot com

Wayllander sends it to badbonez@charter.net.

Let's go!
Guinness...not just for breakfast anymore!
Wayllander
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:27 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Wayllander »

Does the Russian player or the WA player usually play China? I'm totally ok with a 5th player taking China but I would think it would be pretty boring - they get like 3pp every other turn right?


--way
bud
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2000 8:00 am
Location: N.J.-USA
Contact:

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by bud »

sorry-- ok am the japs then -- email--- oldcrow45@aol.com
Badbonez
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:15 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Badbonez »

ORIGINAL: Wayllander

Does the Russian player or the WA player usually play China? I'm totally ok with a 5th player taking China but I would think it would be pretty boring - they get like 3pp every other turn right?


--way

Usually the Russian player, so that would be you. Mainly because you don't have much to do until you're attacked. I only offered this to Korbelz because he posted he wanted to play but we already have 4 players and I don't think he realized that. But hey, if he wants to play China, why not? [:)]
Guinness...not just for breakfast anymore!
Badbonez
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:15 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Badbonez »

ORIGINAL: EZPkins

Ill play a side doesnt matter.

Could you start the game as Germany and send your turn to Bud? Also, please post your email addy. Thanks!
Guinness...not just for breakfast anymore!
bud
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2000 8:00 am
Location: N.J.-USA
Contact:

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by bud »

badbones-- wayllander`s email is gkaytor at hotmail dot com ?? is that right-- looks odd --bud
Badbonez
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:15 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Badbonez »

ORIGINAL: bud

badbones-- wayllander`s email is gkaytor at hotmail dot com ?? is that right-- looks odd --bud

Well, he spelled it out so as not to attract scripts that crawl through forums and collect emails (even though this hasn't happened to me). Since he posted it that way, I just did as well to respect his privacy. It's a normal address, with his name gkaytor followed by @hotmail.com. Oh heck, I'll just email you the correct syntax.
Guinness...not just for breakfast anymore!
Wayllander
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:27 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Wayllander »

Indeed. I get enough spam :)


--way
Badbonez
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:15 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Badbonez »

Is this game started? Bud? Did you get a turn?
Guinness...not just for breakfast anymore!
Wayllander
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:27 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Wayllander »

I recieved the turn earlier today. Will take my turn this evening when I get home from work and then pass it on to you bad...

--way
Badbonez
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:15 pm

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by Badbonez »

ORIGINAL: Wayllander

I recieved the turn earlier today. Will take my turn this evening when I get home from work and then pass it on to you bad...

--way

Great!
Guinness...not just for breakfast anymore!
bud
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2000 8:00 am
Location: N.J.-USA
Contact:

RE: New 2x2 player game - all welcome

Post by bud »

sorry for the delay -- my turn was sent -- bud
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”