Seek PBEM (delayed 5/14-5/22)

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
MrQuiet
Posts: 791
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:35 pm

Seek PBEM (delayed 5/14-5/22)

Post by MrQuiet »

Of the 3 PBEMs I have started 2 have finished. I am only a week from my Myrtle Beach SC Harley Davidson Bike Week vacation but I would still like to start another game with the fore warning to my opponent that there will be no turns processed May 14 thru May 22.

I will pick the rules and you pick which side you want.

1 vs 1
1940 campain
Fall 1946 end date NO AUTO VICTORY
Advanced supply, no auto, no area
FOW ON
Max Armor Evasion 9
Max Heavy Bomber Evasion 6

About 1 file per day.

PM me or Email MrQuiet67@yahoo.com

-MrQuiet
MikeB
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:04 am
Location: Ottawa Canada

RE: Seek PBEM (delayed 5/14-5/22)

Post by MikeB »

Can you clarify rationale/concerns on armour/hvy bomber?
I have yet to play more than 3 turns with "advanced" supply
...so remain leery of such. This would hence be a "learning" game
for me.

Would you consider some adjustment to transport values?

except for Friday...a turn per day would be ok for me.

25 yr veteran of board games(much of it WWII)
and about 15yrs WWII computer game experience.
Remember "War in Europe" by SSI(New York) ?
Kampgrupfe on apple II(64K RAM) ?

Note. i have other email messages outstanding on this web page
which could interfere with confirmation of a game. I try to limit
my commitments to honour realistic time turn-around.

Mike B
Ben6249f_at_yahoo.com
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”