Looking for a new game

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
Harrybanana
Posts: 4098
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Canada

Looking for a new game

Post by Harrybanana »

I'm getting beat bad in a game right now by a good player, but I'm learnng from it. Would like to try another experienced (but not necessarily expert) player. I will play the Allies and prefer FoW, advanced supply, but no auto supply or area supply. If you're interested please E-Mail me at bobharris@telus.net. I should be able to do 1 to 2 turns most days and even more on the weekends.
Robert Harris
Big Lou
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:47 pm

RE: Looking for a new game

Post by Big Lou »

Harrybanana,

I'm up for a game. I sent you an email. Let me know if you are interested.
Big Lou
EZPkins
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:03 pm

RE: Looking for a new game

Post by EZPkins »

I e-mailed you about
starting a game
Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”