WaW is really a beautiful game.

Gary Grigsby's World At War gives you the chance to really run a world war. History is yours to write and things may turn out differently. The Western Allies may be conquered by Germany, or Japan may defeat China. With you at the controls, leading the fates of nations and alliances. Take command in this dynamic turn-based game and test strategies that long-past generals and world leaders could only dream of. Now anything is possible in this new strategic offering from Matrix Games and 2 by 3 Games.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
User avatar
BeeDub
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 10:04 pm

WaW is really a beautiful game.

Post by BeeDub »

I’m was one of those ATI users that had the graphic distortions problems and I’m now only being able to play the game with 32-bit graphics and High resolution mode turn on.

After playing the game for so long on 16-bit and Low resolution, I’m now able to appreciate how nicely done the graphics are.

Hats off!

I would also like to point out that the graphic distortions were not caused by the designers of the WaW game, but by the poor methods ATI uses to update there own divers for there own video cards.
BeeDub
Alan_Bernardo
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri May 17, 2002 5:02 am
Location: Bowling Green, Ohio
Contact:

RE: WaW is really a beautiful game.

Post by Alan_Bernardo »

I would also like to point out that the graphic distortions were not caused by the designers of the WaW game, but by the poor methods ATI uses to update there own divers for there own video cards.

Quite true. I never did like using those teenagers, who don't have the developed muscle mass for deep-sea exploration. :)

Alanb
User avatar
Fazman
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 12:42 pm

RE: WaW is really a beautiful game.

Post by Fazman »

lol


just keep em away from teh muffs and it'll be all ok! [X(]
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War”