looking for a game

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
CharonJr
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 am

looking for a game

Post by CharonJr »

Hiya,

I am back from vacation and looking for 1 or 2 games.

Fully manual supply, autovictory and time limit on, FOW and fuel active.

I do not care about the side.

Any takers ?

CharonJr

PS: Version 1.040
SGT Rice
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 3:05 pm

RE: looking for a game

Post by SGT Rice »

I'm available; would like to play the Allies. Have the new version installed and ready to go.

Chris
GG A World Divided Playtester
CharonJr
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 am

RE: looking for a game

Post by CharonJr »

Sounds good, please send me your email, then I will set up the first turn.

CharonJr

PS: Anybody else ? ;)
SGT Rice
Posts: 451
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 3:05 pm

RE: looking for a game

Post by SGT Rice »

Have replied by email.

Chris
GG A World Divided Playtester
CharonJr
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 am

RE: looking for a game

Post by CharonJr »

Send the turn to you :)

CharonJr

Post Reply

Return to “Opponents Wanted”