New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Alby »

Big file...lots of goodies!!!

The Depot Multi Mod
Game Version Required=v8.3
Includes Alby's latest multi oob mod ver 7 with a few small changes added here and there, most notably, the graphic used for AT rifle fire. plus Mau Fox's Italian Mod. Flashfyre's new infrantry icons 4.1. Flashfyre's latest terrain and building graphics, (These terrain graphics are great!!!) plus the command post, ammo dump and ammo cannister icons, Lahtinens Battle SHP and ID flags. Also includes Anzac oob contributions from Desert Rat and Gunny Erwins USMC oob contributions.

http://spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=52

sami heimola
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon May 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: kouvola finland

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by sami heimola »

Alby, where are those files in SPWAW Depot? Or you going to add them int there later? I went into SPWAW Depot forums but I didn't found them... Or am I blind somehow[;)]?

Sami
Arto
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Suomusjärvi, Finland

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Arto »

Sami, have you registered in Depot?
User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Alby »

here is a link [:D]

http://spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=52

You do have to register to download files there.

Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Wild Bill »

I"m definitely going to get them. NIce work, Alby. You do good stuff!

WB
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
sami heimola
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon May 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: kouvola finland

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by sami heimola »

Yes Alby a minute ago[;)]... I thought first that there's no demand of register but I was in wrong...

Sami
sami heimola
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon May 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: kouvola finland

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by sami heimola »

Well Alby, I'm bit slow-intelligent today[;)]... Where are those files? SPWAW Depot seems to be bit "messy" to me. Too many different areas there[&:]... Show me direct link please?

Sami
User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Alby »


here is direct link to the multi mod forum
http://spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5890

Everyone remember

it is a very good idea to back up your original OOBS and SHP files, just in case

User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Alby »

ORIGINAL: Wild Bill

I"m definitely going to get them. NIce work, Alby. You do good stuff!

WB

Many people involved in this one!
Flash's Terrain graphics are just great...I had been missing out on these!!
but....
You do the some of the daggone best work around WB!

sami heimola
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon May 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: kouvola finland

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by sami heimola »

Thanks Alby[:D]! Now I was able to d/l your files.

Sami
User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Alby »

Not just my files...
about 6 people involved in this one!
hope you enjoy it!! [:D]

Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Wild Bill »

A true gentleman. You always give your team credit. I would never have accomplished what I have without the help of many great gamers! Some folks don't do that but you did.

WB
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Alby »

ORIGINAL: sami heimola

Thanks Alby[:D]! Now I was able to d/l your files.

Sami

Hey pal
I have placed your SP civil war MOD in a modswapper format.
I could not put the 3 marching sounds, or the background battle sounds, or the 2 scenarios in though.
if you wish you can take a look
maybe you can post it.
it seems to work
The back grounds you guys did look great, as do the icons!
in your read me file, and on the website, you mentioned some Cannon and Rifle sounds??
but they were not in the file I downloaded.
Outstanding job guys!!!![&o][&o]
too bad this never got finished.[:(]

Look at these screen shots!!

Image
Attachments
screen1.jpg
screen1.jpg (109.48 KiB) Viewed 322 times

User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Alby »

more screens

Image
Attachments
opening_screen.jpg
opening_screen.jpg (71.07 KiB) Viewed 320 times

User avatar
KG Erwin
Posts: 8366
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Cross Lanes WV USA

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by KG Erwin »

RE: the new terrain icons. I love these--they give a completely different view of the older features, and add to the "look" of the battlefields. Using some, if not all, of Alby's multi-mod, gives me a greater immersion level than existed in the "standard" game".

For newbies, you DO have the option to pick & choose which mods you want to incorporate. I've customized MY version of SPWaW to only use mod features I like.
Image
User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Alby »

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

RE: the new terrain icons. I love these--they give a completely different view of the older features, and add to the "look" of the battlefields. Using some, if not all, of Alby's multi-mod, gives me a greater immersion level than existed in the "standard" game".

For newbies, you DO have the option to pick & choose which mods you want to incorporate. I've customized MY version of SPWaW to only use mod features I like.
Those are Flashfyres terrain graphics...they are fantastic!
of course these mods are all available as Seperate downloads as well..
you can have one, two,....or the whole sheebang!!



User avatar
KG Erwin
Posts: 8366
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Cross Lanes WV USA

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by KG Erwin »

Yessir, there are many fantastic sound/graphics/ OOB mods available, which now make me regret that I gave up my moderator role--the available mods need to be put in a sticky thread for the benefit of the players.

Yes, I am aware that the mods are available at the Depot, but not all of us are welcome over there (ahem). [8|]
Image
User avatar
Alby
Posts: 4659
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Contact:

RE: New Multi Mod posted at the Depot

Post by Alby »

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

Yessir, there are many fantastic sound/graphics/ OOB mods available, which now make me regret that I gave up my moderator role--the available mods need to be put in a sticky thread for the benefit of the players.

Yes, I am aware that the mods are available at the Depot, but not all of us are welcome over there (ahem). [8|]

I usually post them at the wargamer too, but this last one was pretty big so I did not post it there.
sorry [:(]
If you need something sent to you let me know.

Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”