ORIGINAL: fabertong
Really, What! The forum is reading my mind! Musn't think about my wifes sister.....mustn't think about my wifes sister....... oh bugger!
think harder please. [:D][8D] I am not quite getting the complete picture. [:(]
Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
ORIGINAL: fabertong
Really, What! The forum is reading my mind! Musn't think about my wifes sister.....mustn't think about my wifes sister....... oh bugger!
Post by DuckofTindalos »



Post by DuckofTindalos »
ORIGINAL: fabertong
Must humm to self to stop lustfull thoughts hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
Post by DuckofTindalos »
Post by DuckofTindalos »
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Now it's Kylie Minogue, your wife's sister, and a donkey that's for some reason been painted photoluminescent green, all in a minibus. You're beyond help!
Post by DuckofTindalos »
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Now it's Kylie Minogue, your wife's sister, and a donkey that's for some reason been painted photoluminescent green, all in a minibus. You're beyond help!
Exactly how are the penguins factored into this equation??[X(]
Post by Mike Scholl »
ORIGINAL: madmickey
Ron even though Mr. Frag said you were the worst thing that happened to the game I thought you comments on the games were legitmate. The board is not the same without you 3 guys.
Post by Speedysteve »
Post by Speedysteve »
Post by Speedysteve »
ORIGINAL: Speedy
Mike,
Don't you think they were rude sometimes though? More so TJ I guess.
Regards,
Steven
I believe Ski 'disappeared'.
Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”



