menu buttons are missing please help

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Post Reply
Spartan
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2001 10:00 am

menu buttons are missing please help

Post by Spartan »

i can start a game just fine, but after about
2-5 minutes of playing all the buttons disappear and there is no more sound. i can still move the units around. please help

thanks in advance
User avatar
Resisti
Posts: 1236
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Livorno, Italy

Post by Resisti »

I cannot help you directly, but I remember about someone else having exactly the same problem few weeks ago who posted here for help,too.
Scroll down and you should find the thread.
Federico "Resisti" Doveri
Christian Blex
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Muenster, Germany

Post by Christian Blex »

I had the same problem some month ago, after upgrading Spwaw to Ver. 6.1. I asked for help and got a lot of nice advices. Unfortunately, none of them was succesful. So in a last desperate appempt, in deleted my OS (Win 98 SE, on my computer for around a year) and installed Win ME. Everything is o.k now. I don't believe that you have to install Win Me, because on an older computer of mine Spwaw runs quite fine with Win 98. Just try to reinstall your current OS.
"Kotzen und kleckern!!!"
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”