Artillery sound

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
JimY
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue May 16, 2000 8:00 am
Location: St. Louis, MO USA

Artillery sound

Post by JimY »

I love this game. The graphics, scenery and sounds are great. The artillery adjustment preferences are a great idea. So far I have settled on 130% for soft targets and 70% for hard targets.
I have only one minor complaint. The "that's too close to me" sound for artillery bombardment bugs me. How can I change the artillery bombardment sounds to eliminate this noise.
Otherwise this is a great game.
JimY
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue May 16, 2000 8:00 am
Location: St. Louis, MO USA

Post by JimY »

I just noticed in the notes to version 2.1 that I can turn off the artillery sounds by playing with fast artillery preference on. However, I like playing with fast artillery off. Can the sounds be adjusted any other way. Thanks in advance and for the great game.
Kharan
Posts: 462
Joined: Tue May 09, 2000 8:00 am

Post by Kharan »

I'd also like to know if there is a way to enable arty sound on fast artillery... never was a problem for me. We use fast artillery most of the time because having each shell displayed separately probably puts an hour on top of our already marathonic (8-12h) battles.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”