Just got Lost Victories, should I do fresh install

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Post Reply
wmosner
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2000 8:00 am

Just got Lost Victories, should I do fresh install

Post by wmosner »

Is it best to uninstall old version and do fresh install of 7.0 or just overwrite SPWAW? Amazingly enough, I got the CD on exact day email said I would.
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

You can do an overwrite with no problems execpt if you have personally modified files you don't want touched. Depending which Mega you own the prefered installation sequence is:

SPWAW 5.x with MCNA
SPWAW 7 with Watchtower
SPWAW 7 with LV
David Heath did a thread on this and suggested this because LV has a special OOB that (Norway I think) that would have been overwritten and replaced with an older OOB. Click here to see the full thread
Getting all the MegaCampaigns to work together

[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: gmenfan ]</p>
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”