User defined upgrades

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
BB56
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:24 pm
Location: Mountlake Terrace WA

User defined upgrades

Post by BB56 »

I just upgraded to the v1.602 patch and now my user defined upgrades have disappeared. When I click on the upgrade button, instead of getting the screen to show me which planes I can chose from, the screen fills in preselected play type and it is grayed out. Is this a bug or part of the patch?
Halsey
Posts: 4688
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:44 pm

RE: User defined upgrades

Post by Halsey »

Whenever you patch, all game preferences and options must be reset.
BB56
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:24 pm
Location: Mountlake Terrace WA

RE: User defined upgrades

Post by BB56 »

D'oh!! I forgot about that. Thanks.
rockmedic109
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 11:02 am
Location: Citrus Heights, CA

RE: User defined upgrades

Post by rockmedic109 »

If we patch a game in progress, will the User upgrades be lost? I thought they were set once you started a game.
Slaughtermayer.
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:18 am

RE: User defined upgrades

Post by Slaughtermayer. »

ORIGINAL: Halsey

Whenever you patch, all game preferences and options must be reset.
I hope this does not apply to realism options, such as Jap sub doctrine remaining on in a game in which it was started on.
______________________________

Click here for "Hell No, We Won't Go" video.

Image


Halsey
Posts: 4688
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:44 pm

RE: User defined upgrades

Post by Halsey »

The upgrade paths will be grayed out till they're reset.
The doctrines are set at the start of a game, but they should be reset also.
Just to make sure.[;)]
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”