Manilla Supply flakiness

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
User avatar
Stavka_lite
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:40 pm
Location: Tucson

Manilla Supply flakiness

Post by Stavka_lite »

Here is the situation, Before I start IT IS GAMEY, but no matter I am playing the AI so I don't care. I am more concerned about the supply isue. running 1.6. sept 42 Manilla is still holding out and quite strong. I am keeping the Garrison there supplied with B-17s out of Pakhoi. Every time, and this is like the third time, I get to 3100 supply, the req'd is 3100 BTW, the game drops the supply level down to between 0 an 1000. Any ideas and I have before and after saves of the last incident.
Yes, it is a dry heat... but so is a bloody blast furnace!
moses
Posts: 2252
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2002 3:39 am

RE: Manilla Supply flakiness

Post by moses »

There are two places where supply is stored; the base and the individual units. Individual units will not draw supply from a base that is short. So when your base drops below required supply (3100?) units stop drawing from this. So your base builds supply while your individual unit stocks drop. When you get to 3100 your base is allowed to issue supply to your units and they all draw as much as they can dropping your base supply to near zero.

User avatar
Stavka_lite
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:40 pm
Location: Tucson

RE: Manilla Supply flakiness

Post by Stavka_lite »

thank you[:)]
Yes, it is a dry heat... but so is a bloody blast furnace!
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”