Requests For Artwork.
Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
- captskillet
- Posts: 2493
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:21 pm
- Location: Louisiana & the 2007 Nat Champ LSU Fightin' Tigers
RE: Requests For Artwork.
As usual Cobra, you are the MAN, tks. Elf see if can top it [;)] [:D] !
"Git thar fust with the most men" - Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest


RE: Requests For Artwork.
I don't have nearly as much free time as my esteemed colleague Cobra, but I shall respond...
PS. That B-17 top is already in the latest version of my planetops. Check the thread I posted the other day in the main forum.
PS. That B-17 top is already in the latest version of my planetops. Check the thread I posted the other day in the main forum.
IN PERPETUUM SINGULARIS SEDES


RE: Requests For Artwork.
This is a much needed revamp of the first Wellington I did for CHS and the B-17G which was added in the last update on Sunday.
I am not in the side art business as of yet. For now I still have work to do on the tops, but rest assured I will make a contribution or two there. Unless Subchaser returns to his rightful place as undisputed planeside champion...

I am not in the side art business as of yet. For now I still have work to do on the tops, but rest assured I will make a contribution or two there. Unless Subchaser returns to his rightful place as undisputed planeside champion...

- Attachments
-
- wellington.jpg (21.19 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
IN PERPETUUM SINGULARIS SEDES


RE: Requests For Artwork.
Great minds think alikePS. That B-17 top is already in the latest version of my planetops. Check the thread I posted the other day in the main forum.
Cobra Aus
Coral Sea Battle = My Birthday
- captskillet
- Posts: 2493
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:21 pm
- Location: Louisiana & the 2007 Nat Champ LSU Fightin' Tigers
RE: Requests For Artwork.
B-24D and Hurricane please sir [&o]
"Git thar fust with the most men" - Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest


RE: Requests For Artwork.
Hi,
If possible side art for PB4Y-2 Privateer, PBJ-1J Mitchell and A-25 Shrike[Helldiver][army scheme]
Cheers
If possible side art for PB4Y-2 Privateer, PBJ-1J Mitchell and A-25 Shrike[Helldiver][army scheme]
Cheers
"Bombers outpacing fighters - you've got to bloody well laugh!" Australian Buffalo pilot - Singapore
RE: Requests For Artwork.
ORIGINAL: captskillet
B-24D and Hurricane please sir [&o]
Just about any A/C you request is already done in the CHS planetop file. If you are looking for sides, I think Cobra will have to get'em for you. He's the side guy.
IN PERPETUUM SINGULARIS SEDES


- captskillet
- Posts: 2493
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:21 pm
- Location: Louisiana & the 2007 Nat Champ LSU Fightin' Tigers
RE: Requests For Artwork.
I know ELF and well done I might add [:D] ..........that was directed at Cobra since he and Sarge are the 'side' guys!
"Git thar fust with the most men" - Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest


RE: Requests For Artwork.
& hurricane (Canadian)If possible side art for PB4Y-2 Privateer, PBJ-1J Mitchell and A-25 Shrike[Helldiver][army scheme]
here they are
Cobra Aus

- Attachments
-
- b24detc.jpg (34.24 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
Coral Sea Battle = My Birthday
- captskillet
- Posts: 2493
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:21 pm
- Location: Louisiana & the 2007 Nat Champ LSU Fightin' Tigers
RE: Requests For Artwork.
tks Cobra! That Army version Helldiver and that Mitchell variant aren't used in the game are they?????
"Git thar fust with the most men" - Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest


RE: Requests For Artwork.
no Idea ATPOTThat Army version Helldiver and that Mitchell variant aren't used in the game are they?????
the new sides are now at Rouges site for download
Cobra Aus
Coral Sea Battle = My Birthday
RE: Requests For Artwork.
their not in the stock game or CHS , but i added them to mine [:)]
"Bombers outpacing fighters - you've got to bloody well laugh!" Australian Buffalo pilot - Singapore
- captskillet
- Posts: 2493
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:21 pm
- Location: Louisiana & the 2007 Nat Champ LSU Fightin' Tigers
RE: Requests For Artwork.
B-25C & J
here ya go
Cobra Aus

- Attachments
-
- B25CJsample.jpg (7.4 KiB) Viewed 1146 times
Coral Sea Battle = My Birthday
RE: Requests For Artwork.
I have requested at least twice, (and been shouted down[:D]) for the inclusion of the Avro Anson..
(While it was being replaced by other planes, it "soldiered on" thruout the war in different functions, including ASW work in Australia............Thank you.
http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-air ... -anson.htm
(While it was being replaced by other planes, it "soldiered on" thruout the war in different functions, including ASW work in Australia............Thank you.
http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-air ... -anson.htm

- captskillet
- Posts: 2493
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:21 pm
- Location: Louisiana & the 2007 Nat Champ LSU Fightin' Tigers
RE: Requests For Artwork.
Between you on the sides and Elf on the tops a fella cant go wrong!!!! [&o] tks.
"Git thar fust with the most men" - Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest


- captskillet
- Posts: 2493
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:21 pm
- Location: Louisiana & the 2007 Nat Champ LSU Fightin' Tigers
RE: Requests For Artwork.
I'm really gonna greedy but I know you can handle it Cobra [;)] .............the Wildcats (3's & 4's), Hellcats and Corsairs (British and USA). tks in advance!
"Git thar fust with the most men" - Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest


RE: Requests For Artwork.
+ Avro Ansonthe Wildcats (3's & 4's), Hellcats and Corsairs (British and USA).
Cobra Aus

- Attachments
-
- samples1.jpg (25.57 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
Coral Sea Battle = My Birthday
RE: Requests For Artwork.
I have a few more! Both aircraft this time.
First the Ki-89 Val, a D3A1 produced for the Army Air Force.

And the Japanese H981 training flying boat.

Thanks Cobra!
First the Ki-89 Val, a D3A1 produced for the Army Air Force.

And the Japanese H981 training flying boat.

Thanks Cobra!



