+ bonus D3A2 ValI have a few more! Both aircraft this time.
First the Ki-89 Val, a D3A1 produced for the Army Air Force.
Cobra Aus

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
+ bonus D3A2 ValI have a few more! Both aircraft this time.
First the Ki-89 Val, a D3A1 produced for the Army Air Force.

I read minds so I have them done before you ask [:D][:D][:D]Good God you're a machine
ORIGINAL: Terminus
He's a robot! A ROBOT, I tells ya![X(]





ORIGINAL: Alikchi
Great minds think alike.. [;)]
Cobra did this, not Big B, but you might be interested. [:)]
The JPEG compression in paint is terrible and makes the side look odd - it's on par with the rest of Cobra's work! [:D] I asked for her for Iron Storm a while back.
Check out Cobra's "What If" art packages on Spooky's.. Many of the ships he has done are there (including the Lexington and Hood, and I know you're interested in those).
ORIGINAL: Alikchi
The Washington Treaty still occurs, but in a modified fashion. The Amagis [2] Lexingtons [3] and G3s [3] show up. It's been interesting comparing the differences [:)]
You beat me to it again.
I'm not partial to Cobra's ship sides but I'll, no doubt, be begging to incorporate some of his vast catalog of art in the mod. I love his plane sides! The style of his ships however is rather distinct from the rest of the ships in the game and from Big B's which I've grown accustomed to. If I used some of his ship art I would feel inclined to go ahead and use his art on all the ships in the game. Otherwise I think it would look sort of strange with some ships using stock graphics and some using Cobra's. I sort of like Big B's graphics as they are pretty compatible with the stock graphics as well as being of excellent quality of course.
Gary
ORIGINAL: Gary Childress
Dang! You've thought of everything! I was going to go back and do a little hacking at the Washington Treaty too. Found a great website on it.
http://www.ibiblio.org/pha/pre-war/1922/nav_lim.html