ORIGINAL: mdiehl
WitP also purports to be about WW2 in the PTO on Planet Earth and to put the players in something approximating the drivers' seats of their historical counterparts. Therefore:
1. Eliminate the Zero bonus entirely.
2. Increase average USN and USMC EXP by 5-10 points.
3. Tweak the combat model so that Japanese aircraft MVR are lower in the first combat round if the engagement does not start where the Japanese get the "bounce." This would have the proper simulation effect of giving the initial advantage to the Allies in a high-speed meeting engagement (in which circumstances most Allied a/c were more maneuverable than most Japanese a/c). Subsequent combat rounds could be presumed to burn energy, resulting in circumstances where the A6M could employ its superior low speed climb, acceleration, and turn rates, so the actual MVR of the Japanese planes could be used.
Greetings,
I have never consider CHS, but above mentioned suggestion makes me interested. This suggestions is more than welcomed and i agree with them 100%. Go ahed folks, make the changes.
I will download ASAP CHS and I volunteering for Beta tester - there is only one condition.
I will play against mdiehl and Demosthenes and wee will post "Beta CHS" AAR...
errr...actually i have two conditions: almost forget to mention that I will play Allies...
[:D]















