Oh, Sorry.) I've not been able to find a reference to this.thanks in advance
Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
Oh, Sorry.) I've not been able to find a reference to this.

ORIGINAL: dtravel
That's assuming that a unit actually can be hit. Personally I think night-bombing has been nerfed beyond even being in sight of reasonable. When a night-fighter squadron, which is supposed to specifically trained and equipped for night combat, can't score a single hit on an enemy airfield in three months of nearly nightly bombing attacks the system is *bleep*ed up.

Post by AmiralLaurent »
ORIGINAL: dtravel
That's assuming that a unit actually can be hit. Personally I think night-bombing has been nerfed beyond even being in sight of reasonable. When a night-fighter squadron, which is supposed to specifically trained and equipped for night combat, can't score a single hit on an enemy airfield in three months of nearly nightly bombing attacks the system is *bleep*ed up.

ORIGINAL: BlackVoid
And a night strike with 100+ bombers should not even be possible.
Post by whippleofd »
Post by whippleofd »
Post by AmiralLaurent »
Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”








