Squad Assault West Front

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
watchtower
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK

RE: Squad Assault West Front

Post by watchtower »

Thought this thread was about Squad Assault West Front[:D]

Btw have all the CC's and 2 rocked and I still play it.........the rest sucked. 5 was ok but considering 7-8 years between them!!!

Any way SAWF. Will CC maps be avilable for import and.............[8D]
Image

User avatar
old man of the sea
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:01 pm
Location: Waynesboro, PA
Contact:

RE: Squad Assault West Front

Post by old man of the sea »

well, if you get some cc mod tools, and the sawf editor you can put them in real easy like...

E
"Point me to a 'civilised' part of the General Forum and I'll steer way clear of it." - Soddball

Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun, but I never have been able to make out the numbers.
civdiv
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:23 pm

RE: Squad Assault West Front

Post by civdiv »

So to repeat my question;

What is the difference between this Squad Assault and Squad Assault: Second Wave? I just picked up the latter really cheap on EBay.

Sorry for the bold, underlined, italicized text.
Never fall in love with your plan
User avatar
old man of the sea
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:01 pm
Location: Waynesboro, PA
Contact:

RE: Squad Assault West Front

Post by old man of the sea »

second wave has all the modding tools included plus all the modder made maps.

E
"Point me to a 'civilised' part of the General Forum and I'll steer way clear of it." - Soddball

Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun, but I never have been able to make out the numbers.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”