Error: Can't load oob### messages in SPWaW MegaCampaign

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Post Reply
elliotts
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:17 am

Error: Can't load oob### messages in SPWaW MegaCampaign

Post by elliotts »

I'm in Lost Victories.

I completed the scenario before the Potapov scenario. I immediately started the Potapov one after finishing the prior scenario and getting a moderate victory and now I get an Error Message that says I'm unable to load oob### DATA!!!!. The game does away after that.

This has been an interesting series, but how can I continue it? I didn't exit improperly or anything and I have Direct X 9.0c on an Windows 2000 system.

Please help.

Thanks.
elliotts
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:17 am

RE: Error: Can't load oob### messages in SPWaW MegaCampaign

Post by elliotts »

Here is more info. I went back and refinished the town clearing module. I went straight to select the options. I first selected "Low Road-1", which I selected in the above case. It died again. I got the same "Error: Can't load oob### data messages". Since I had saved this time just before the end, I reloaded and finished the module once more. This time I selected No Options and all was fine. I haven't selected "Low Raod-2" (which is for no delays for my troops). It looks to me that "Low Road-1", is corrupt or just defective.

Hope this helps you produce a fix. If you need it, I have my saved sessions, if you'd like to use for them testing.
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”