starting date

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
BjörnR
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Sweden

starting date

Post by BjörnR »

I have been away from the game for som time and in the new update (8.4) there is one thing I can´t find.
There was a file, I don´t remember the name ( .ini something), where you could change the start date and country so that you did not have to do it every time you started a random battle. Is that feature gone?
User avatar
Puukkoo
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Seinäjoki, Finland

RE: starting date

Post by Puukkoo »

That feature is found in SPMBT. I never found it in SPWAW but there may be some way to change the default opponents too.
Don't be shocked, I AM funny.
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

RE: starting date

Post by Wild Bill »

You can change using Fred Chlanda's SPWAWedit, which comes with the game. Load the scenario into the program, change date and then save it.

WB
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”