Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
Yogi the Great
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:28 pm
Location: Wisconsin

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by Yogi the Great »

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

Can somebody get me a step ladder or something?

Image
Hooked Since AH Gettysburg
User avatar
ilovestrategy
Posts: 3614
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:41 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by ilovestrategy »

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

Can somebody get me a step ladder or something?

Image

[&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

I honestly cannot believe that Matrix dropped the prices on some of it's games because of one forum thread.
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
Image
JWW
Posts: 1694
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Louisiana, USA

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by JWW »

You are an example of someone who is rude and full of himself. Your every post confirms it. You are the guy in the theater who is standing up and yelling if the movie starts two minutes late. It is Jerry Springer syndrome. Yell loud and get noticed. I've read more than enough posts to recognize that.
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

Can somebody get me a step ladder or something?

Image
[:D]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Anthropoid
Posts: 3107
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:01 am
Location: Secret Underground Lair

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by Anthropoid »

Oh! Hello there. No! No! You go right ahead Miss! I don't need down off this high horse right naw . . . No! No! You were using it first!

So, come here often? . . . what brings you to these parts?

. . . Matrix hire you to clean the down spouts??
The x-ray is her siren song. My ship cannot resist her long. Nearer to my deadly goal. Until the black hole. Gains control...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIIlkyZ ... playnext=3
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

Oh! Hello there. No! No! You go right ahead Miss! I don't need down off this high horse right naw . . . No! No! You were using it first!

So, come here often? . . . what brings you to these parts?

. . . Matrix hire you to clean the down spouts??
Warspite1

Anthropoid you need to improve your chat up patter [;)]

How about:

Hello - I'm a wargamer - fancy a look at my weapon? [:D]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
planner 3
Posts: 616
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:30 am

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by planner 3 »

On my Gawd with all this large ego on this forum, I need a larger screen.....*&$%#
"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "
User avatar
Anthropoid
Posts: 3107
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:01 am
Location: Secret Underground Lair

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by Anthropoid »

The funny thing is, "she" is probably a transsexual right?
The x-ray is her siren song. My ship cannot resist her long. Nearer to my deadly goal. Until the black hole. Gains control...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIIlkyZ ... playnext=3
User avatar
Bane_MatrixForum
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: HI

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by Bane_MatrixForum »

Is this a family forum or is it such when it serves the need to further ones agenda?
ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

So - here I was looking through some forums I frequent with their recent posts and wondering why I have not posted on Matrix Forums afor a while - and then it hit me - out of the blue - like an epiphany - there's a new breed around. And that new breed has complete disregard for the audience.

This is a family board - where people of all ages are apparently welcome to come and discuss wargaming and historical issues, regardless of age and gender. My daughters or wife are meant to be able to come on here and read posts and gain feedback and information - and you've just banned them. Congratulations you big growed up! [8|]
Second to the Last Samurai...

"What do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today? (1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin."
User avatar
bairdlander2
Posts: 2391
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Toronto Ontario but living in Edmonton,Alberta

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by bairdlander2 »

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

The funny thing is, "she" is probably a transsexual right?
Hey I thought this was a family forum
Phatguy
Posts: 1348
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:08 pm
Location: Buffalo,ny

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by Phatguy »

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

The funny thing is, "she" is probably a transsexual right?
Hey I thought this was a family forum

Transexuals have family too......
My life is complete. 1000 Matrix posts.....
User avatar
parusski
Posts: 4789
Joined: Mon May 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Jackson Tn
Contact:

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by parusski »



I have been around for nearly 11 years and I got my behind roasted for responding to a post that asked for input-just because he did not like my goofy, flippant answer. BUT my flamer was not vulgar. The attitude and vulgarity do NOT have to be a part of our forum.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
User avatar
Vyshka
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:17 am
Location: Chandler, AZ

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by Vyshka »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

Oh! Hello there. No! No! You go right ahead Miss! I don't need down off this high horse right naw . . . No! No! You were using it first!

So, come here often? . . . what brings you to these parts?

. . . Matrix hire you to clean the down spouts??
Warspite1

Anthropoid you need to improve your chat up patter [;)]

How about:

Hello - I'm a wargamer - fancy a look at my Long Lance? [:D]

Corrected for all the PTO fans. ;)
"When they get in trouble they send for the sonsabitches" - Adm. King
User avatar
Jeffrey H.
Posts: 3154
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:39 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca.

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by Jeffrey H. »

ORIGINAL: Vyshka

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

Oh! Hello there. No! No! You go right ahead Miss! I don't need down off this high horse right naw . . . No! No! You were using it first!

So, come here often? . . . what brings you to these parts?

. . . Matrix hire you to clean the down spouts??
Warspite1

Anthropoid you need to improve your chat up patter [;)]

How about:

Hello - I'm a wargamer - fancy a look at my Long Lance? [:D]

Corrected for all the PTO fans. ;)

Get a different Avatar, this ones taken....

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson
User avatar
Adam Parker
Posts: 1848
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 8:05 am
Location: Melbourne Australia

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by Adam Parker »

ORIGINAL: Adam Parker

Either Matrix has fallen asleep on this one or they are away, tied up with personal matters that I hope are not too serious.

Likely everyone has seen the notice of the Heath family's sad loss.

(I had a feeling that something was amiss with the absence of the usual solid moderation of these forums).

I trust that no one will seek to take advantage of this situation. Flames should be put out now.
User avatar
IainMcNeil
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:01 am
Location: London
Contact:

RE: Is This Someone's Sick Joke?

Post by IainMcNeil »

I am closing this thread down and warning that we will not tolerate personal attacks or bad language.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”