THE THREAD

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rogueusmc »

And I'm all alone in the Thread again...been happening alot lately...folks don't hang out like they used to...[:(]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

I don't look to get promoted.  I just try to do my best and surround myself with good people (who, in turn, make me look good).  I leave the rest to fate.

But Mike, that's exactly the recipe to get promoted. [:)]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

And I'm all alone in the Thread again...been happening alot lately...folks don't hang out like they used to...[:(]


Yes, with us swearing off fabering, people are not inclined to hang out to prevent such an occurence... [:'(]
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

And I'm all alone in the Thread again...been happening alot lately...folks don't hang out like they used to...[:(]

Hiya, rogue.

The Thread without T and the Martian is like Cheers without Norm and Cliff.

I'll leave it up to the rest of you to decide which is which. [:D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: USS America

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

I don't look to get promoted.  I just try to do my best and surround myself with good people (who, in turn, make me look good).  I leave the rest to fate.

But Mike, that's exactly the recipe to get promoted. [:)]

D'OH!!! [:D] [:D]
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

...at least Frasier ....I mean Bob...is here.  [:D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Evening, stuffed with Mexican food - Tithe.  [&o]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rogueusmc »

ORIGINAL: USS America

...at least Frasier ....I mean Bob...is here.  [:D]
I figured him for 'Coach'[:D]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

I think most would consider me to be Woody.  [:D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rogueusmc »

ORIGINAL: USS America

I think most would consider me to be Woody.  [:D]
I don't know what you look likebut...you don't seem to be quiiiiiite dumb enough...[:D]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

ORIGINAL: USS America

I think most would consider me to be Woody.  [:D]
I don't know what you look likebut...you don't seem to be quiiiiiite dumb enough...[:D]

Ha, ask my wife about that when I get on one of my pun kicks. [;)]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Man!  Now I need a beer! 
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

ORIGINAL: USS America

...at least Frasier ....I mean Bob...is here.  [:D]
I figured him for 'Coach'[:D]


i don't know if i know the 'Coach character... [&:]
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

ORIGINAL: USS America

...at least Frasier ....I mean Bob...is here.  [:D]
I figured him for 'Coach'[:D]


i don't know if i know the 'Coach character... [&:]

From the first few seasons, was one of Sam's coaches when he was a pitcher, he was the second bartender for Sam. Woody replaced him, I think after the actor died. [X(]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rogueusmc »

Him and Woody palled around behind the bar...not the brightest bulb in the chandelier...either of them...[:D]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

OK - i look him up - nope, don't know him...

Image
Attachments
CoachonC..olasanto.jpg
CoachonC..olasanto.jpg (17.96 KiB) Viewed 270 times
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rogueusmc »

You beat me...Coach was so cool.
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

Image
Nicholas Calosantro

Gosh, he looks just like a little red X!!! [X(] [:D]
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

You beat me...Coach was so cool.

Do not try to beat Bob. He have much google-fu!
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rogueusmc »

There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”