THE THREAD

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
jwilkerson
Posts: 8272
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:02 am
Location: Kansas
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by jwilkerson »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Well, if the Thread ever gets to page -73, you should see it... [:'(]


I'm working on it [:D] !!!


WITP Admiral's Edition - Project Lead
War In Spain - Project Lead
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Well, if the Thread ever gets to page -73, you should see it... [:'(]


I'm working on it [:D] !!!


[X(] [X(] [:D]
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rtrapasso »

Up too late... off to bed!!! [>:] [>:] [>:]
User avatar
rogueusmc
Posts: 4583
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by rogueusmc »

It's waaaaay past your bedtime Bob...[X(]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Image
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16757
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

I don't look to get promoted.  I just try to do my best and surround myself with good people (who, in turn, make me look good).  I leave the rest to fate.

I prefer stupid people who make me look smart. I can also blame them for my failures[:D]

Ooh, good idea. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16757
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Mike Solli »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Naw.  Just another step.  I'm not even promotable until 23 Dec of this year.  If I get promoted any time soon, it'll be around the time I deploy.  Maybe not then.  Who knows.

Just out of curiosity, if you get light col, can they keep you in the same post or do they have to move you as well?

I'd be able to stay in my weekday job, but that doesn't determine my max rank. It's my weekend job where that's determined. I'm currently in a MAJ slot on the weekend but that's likely to change next year when I deploy. I deploy doing my weekend job (as we all do). It's actually pretty rare to do your weekend job during the week, at least if you're in a field unit (as I am). Does that thoroughly confuse you? It just did me and I'll living the dream (and just woke up from a couple hour long nap).
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

OK slacker what have you been doing all day i only see one page since lunch.[:@]

I dont have free internet access at work. The Gecko forbids it. [:-]
The gecko has an office in dallas with that stupid van.........but thats still no excuse[:D]
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

They have only done it once

Really? It has to be at least a couple of times, I think. [&:]
It used to be an olympic spot but was kicked out that's why they did that world baseball thing
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
fabertong
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:01 am
Location: Bristol, England, U.K.

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by fabertong »

Glory to the Thread............
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

More to the point....why would we want to?
Couldn't agree more
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

Crown Royal

Post by bobogoboom »

ORIGINAL: USS America

Man!  Now I need a beer! 
beer good whiskey better[8D]


On a side not since dixie and faber apear to be the only two around..........................................................thread subject defacement....................and i bet you thought i was about to say faber[:D]
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

The THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

Subject line reset
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

Morning chaps [:)]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

Morning dixie. but alas i am off to bed so i can actualy make it to work on time tomorrow.
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

Morning dixie. but alas i am off to bed so i can actualy make it to work on time tomorrow.

That old chestnut [8|] If you don't want to talk to me then just say so [:D]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25459
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good morning...


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25459
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

Well, rained heavily all day yesterday... raining intermittently when i came into work... i wonder what the forecast is for the rest of the week... oh what a surprise!! [8|] [:(]

Image

Oh... I would love that... [;)]


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

Morning old bean [:)]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Yava
Posts: 2129
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:36 am
Location: Poland/Kolobrzeg

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Yava »

Morninh all...[:)]
Image
Art by Dixie.
User avatar
Bobthehatchit
Posts: 838
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:15 pm
Location: GREAT BRITAIN

RE: The THREAD!!!

Post by Bobthehatchit »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Morning old bean [:)]

Morning chaps! What What!
"Look at yours before laughing at mine". Garfield 1984.

Wanted: ISDII Low millage in Imperial gray.


Just my 2 pence worth.
I might not be right.
Hell I am probaby wrong.
But thats my opinion for what its worth!
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”