Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
Now the Polish site announce it for sierpień 2008 [:'(]
War Options 1941 mod : https://sites.google.com/site/waroptionswitpaemod/
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
It's almost as if somebody told them they were wrong, but forgot to tell them to stop embarrassing themselves...[8|]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
- LargeSlowTarget
- Posts: 5085
- Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:00 am
- Location: Hessen, Germany - now living in France
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
ORIGINAL: Feinder
I believe you have just earned yourself a spot in the 8th level of Hell.
-F-
OMG, Level 8 is the second-lowest - the Malebolge:
Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer. (Source)
But well - that would be right above my place - no need to call the Sicily Mafia for The Elf, I'll handle that!

- Charbroiled
- Posts: 1181
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:50 pm
- Location: Oregon
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
LST,
You know way too much about Hell.......you must be married.[:D]
You know way too much about Hell.......you must be married.[:D]
"When I said I would run, I meant 'away' ". - Orange
- LargeSlowTarget
- Posts: 5085
- Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:00 am
- Location: Hessen, Germany - now living in France
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
Yep - with children!
-
GaryChildress
- Posts: 6933
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
- Location: The Divided Nations of Earth
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
This is just plain evil...I like it. 
EDIT: I hereby proclaim this thread evil and all who post here my disciples!

EDIT: I hereby proclaim this thread evil and all who post here my disciples!

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
ORIGINAL: Gem35
I thought I heard that AE expansion is really just a long drawn-out April Fools joke.
There never was going to be an expansion! [;)]
Love the new sig, Gem. Very cool.
TOMLABEL

Art by the Rogue-USMC
WITP Admiral's Edition: Ship & Sub Art/Base Unit Art/Map Icon Art
"If destruction be our lot - it will come from within"...Abraham Lincoln
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
thanks [:)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?
[center]
[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
[center]
[/center][center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
- thegreatwent
- Posts: 3011
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
- Location: Denver, CO
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
Elf if you impart only a fraction of this evil to the AE AI we will all be forced to PBEM in order to have a chance of winning[X(]
P.S. you are a sick person that needs help[:D]
P.S. you are a sick person that needs help[:D]
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
They'd better get AE out pretty soon. I can't take this much longer ......[:(]
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
gem i like your new banner they did ya proud!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
thank you! Feurer Krieg gets all the credit, he did a fantastic job.[:)]ORIGINAL: tigercub
gem i like your new banner they did ya proud!
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?
[center]
[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
[center]
[/center][center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
- Charbroiled
- Posts: 1181
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:50 pm
- Location: Oregon
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
ORIGINAL: Gem35
thank you! Feurer Krieg gets all the credit, he did a fantastic job.[:)]ORIGINAL: tigercub
gem i like your new banner they did ya proud!
I must say, Gem, it is one of the nicer ones on the forum![&o]
"When I said I would run, I meant 'away' ". - Orange
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
Elf is very good[:D][:D][:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
- FeurerKrieg
- Posts: 3400
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
- Location: Denver, CO
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
ORIGINAL: Charbroiled
ORIGINAL: Gem35
thank you! Feurer Krieg gets all the credit, he did a fantastic job.[:)]ORIGINAL: tigercub
gem i like your new banner they did ya proud!
I must say, Gem, it is one of the nicer ones on the forum![&o]
All these compliments make me think I should have gone into graphic arts instead of finance. [:D]
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
You did a really good job.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
OK. This is it. I have had it. I will never read a post of Elf again and instead disregard them!
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
ORIGINAL: Feurer Krieg
All these compliments make me think I should have gone into graphic arts instead of finance. [:D]
I was under the impression that all in demand accountants were very 'creative'!! [:D] [:D] [;)]
[size=-2](My brother is an accountant so I enjoy ribbing them....)[/size]
Cheers,
Reg.
(One day I will learn to spell - or check before posting....)
Uh oh, Firefox has a spell checker!! What excuse can I use now!!!
Reg.
(One day I will learn to spell - or check before posting....)
Uh oh, Firefox has a spell checker!! What excuse can I use now!!!
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
That's mean![:D]
Regards,
Greg
Regards,
Greg
- FeurerKrieg
- Posts: 3400
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
- Location: Denver, CO
RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}
ORIGINAL: Reg
ORIGINAL: Feurer Krieg
All these compliments make me think I should have gone into graphic arts instead of finance. [:D]
I was under the impression that all in demand accountants were very 'creative'!! [:D] [:D] [;)]
[size=-2](My brother is an accountant so I enjoy ribbing them....)[/size]
[:D] There is a certain 'art' to making the numbers look the way you want them too...














