Sorry (!) but the surface combat routine needs tweaking ASAP

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

Rex Bellator
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:14 am
Location: Kent UK

Post by Rex Bellator »

You had two identical usernames with two different email addresses and somehow the board decided it didn't like that. not sure why it suddenly thought that.

I reset your password to test this and had it emailed to your fast24.co.uk address I deleted the other one. You can change your password as you like.

DId you recently change the email address of your account?

But this account works as this post shows...

Paul As Rex
ROSLEY
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu May 02, 2002 6:56 pm
Location: KENT UK

Post by ROSLEY »

Yes some mails I post from work and some from home same password but dif e.mail addresses .
Is that Kent Rex replying ...So where do you live in Kent ?
CC
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

No that was me testing Rex' account...hopefully he will show back up !

Tha last note was directed at Rex,!

Sorry for the Confusion!!
Hartmann
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Hartmann »

Paul as Rex was somewhat scary!

Hope he shows up again soon. He always has very good points. :)

Hartmann
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

The only way an admin can impersonate someone is to change their password, (I can't see it, only change it) so even my "super admin" powers are limited ;)

Hopefully Rex will return soon.

If you are still having problems Rex, email me at paulv@matrixgames.com
Rex Bellator
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:14 am
Location: Kent UK

Yay! I made it!

Post by Rex Bellator »

First of all let me say that I really appreciate the effort that Paul and Erik have made to get me back into the board. Cheers guys :) I'm not sure what went on either but it looks like I'm OK now.

I also want to add that I'm very impressed that Paul has taken the time to test my concern thoroughly. It certainly looks like it is not 'broke' as I feared, but there are occasions where the ship returning fire may be over performing.

I'm really looking forward to the patch, perhaps this will get tweaked, but it's not the game breaker I feared it may be.

CC - I'm in Tonbridge (for my sins). If you are in the area tomorrow afternoon I'll be making my way around the local hostelries, drowning my sorrows with hundreds of others following England's inevitable defeat against you-know-who. Oh, to be proved wrong again ;)
Hartmann
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Hartmann »

Good to have you back, Rex! :)

Hartmann
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”