Artillery - How Much is Too Much?

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Curieus
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:30 pm
Location: NL

OOB

Post by Curieus »

Hey, rbrunsman, how about posting your OOB and battle plans for Franko? Or did the file i sent you not work?

Btw was busy with work, things might clear up now.
Have found a possibly nice 2person scenario, what slot numbers have you free, so that we can investigate it?
User avatar
rbrunsman
Posts: 1795
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Post by rbrunsman »

Curieus, I couldn't get to my OOBs in the end-game file and I don't remember the details of my army. Do you have a turn from before the end game? I'll be able to get it from that.

I'm using slots 3, 10 & 11 right now.
Send me a scenario. You pick the sides because I feel like a took advantage of you with my 210mms in the last battle. You can pay me back for the abuse you took. :D The only thing I require is C&C off.
Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”