Apology to the Forum
Moderator: maddog986
RE: Apology to the Forum
"If you were personally exposed to his rhetoric you might feel different Dane49.
"Communal communist groupthink" ... just SO Republican."
I'm most likely not exposed to his rhetoric because I don't attack him,and leave him alone.
His postings don't bother me even if I don't swallow most of what He is writing.
As far as being a Republican or a Democrat,I'm not sure if I qualify as either considering I normally back the Independent party.I really can't tell the difference much between the Ds and Rs anymore.
But I'm very sure I qualify as an anti Communist.
"Communal communist groupthink" ... just SO Republican."
I'm most likely not exposed to his rhetoric because I don't attack him,and leave him alone.
His postings don't bother me even if I don't swallow most of what He is writing.
As far as being a Republican or a Democrat,I'm not sure if I qualify as either considering I normally back the Independent party.I really can't tell the difference much between the Ds and Rs anymore.
But I'm very sure I qualify as an anti Communist.
RE: Apology to the Forum
Ignoring is easy.
Engaging is hard.
Winning is fun.
Engaging is hard.
Winning is fun.
"Fly, god dammit it fly! God damn cheap Japanese flying packs!"
RE: Apology to the Forum
Can you cite an example of where I have sinned?
You just took the 'two wrongs don't make a right' concept and added a third wrong. Salvaging anything good is impossible when everyone is flinging feces at one another. Everyone ends up in the stink.
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
— Winston Churchill
RE: Apology to the Forum
Sin? Who said anything about sin? What's all this about sin?
Your self-flogging must wait. There's a line of plebes a mile long waiting to deal with you first, dear Tribune.
Your self-flogging must wait. There's a line of plebes a mile long waiting to deal with you first, dear Tribune.
"Fly, god dammit it fly! God damn cheap Japanese flying packs!"
RE: Apology to the Forum
Slaaks message is simple.
Is it a threat or a crime to try and get people to think for themselves?
- bairdlander2
- Posts: 2391
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 am
- Location: Toronto Ontario but living in Edmonton,Alberta
RE: Apology to the Forum
From what I have read on here over the years,the majority of forum members are very right wing and anyone who has an opposite view of the "God bless America" or "the government never lies to the people" rhetoric is quickly insulted or banned.Slaak knows this and is simply trolling.
RE: Apology to the Forum
ORIGINAL: bairdlander
From what I have read on here over the years,the majority of forum members are very right wing and anyone who has an opposite view of the "God bless America" or "the government never lies to the people" rhetoric is quickly insulted or banned.Slaak knows this and is simply trolling.
Explain to me please what right wing is and where the phrase came from?
- TulliusDetritus
- Posts: 5581
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:49 am
- Location: The Zone™
RE: Apology to the Forum
ORIGINAL: bairdlander
From what I have read on here over the years,the majority of forum members are very right wing and anyone who has an opposite view of the "God bless America" or "the government never lies to the people" rhetoric is quickly insulted or banned.Slaak knows this and is simply trolling.
And from what I have read here (since 2004) the overwhelming majority of the forum members tend to *ignore / avoid* political stuff (as it should be. As per the rules [;)]). Therefore your assumption is just a... er... wild assumption. I mean, how could you know the political views of people if such aforementioned opinions are er... not aired? [:D]
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
RE: Apology to the Forum
So what are you saying?
You think that the majority of the forum members are Fascist Totalitarian types and Slaak should have recognized this or that Slaak does recognize this and deserves to be banned because He isn't one of them.
You think that the majority of the forum members are Fascist Totalitarian types and Slaak should have recognized this or that Slaak does recognize this and deserves to be banned because He isn't one of them.
RE: Apology to the Forum
This form as a nice little green button, and it works. It's the easiest way to get rid of junk posts by whom ever. [>:]
"A big butcher's bill is not necessarily evidence of good tactics"
- Wavell's reply to Churchill, after the latter complained about faint-heartedness, as he discovered that British casualties in the evacuation from Somaliland had been only 260 men.
- Wavell's reply to Churchill, after the latter complained about faint-heartedness, as he discovered that British casualties in the evacuation from Somaliland had been only 260 men.
- bairdlander2
- Posts: 2391
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 am
- Location: Toronto Ontario but living in Edmonton,Alberta
RE: Apology to the Forum
I said he knows the rules and is trolling,making the sheeples upset.


- Attachments
-
- 1379463_52..925047_n.jpg (40.98 KiB) Viewed 407 times
- bairdlander2
- Posts: 2391
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 am
- Location: Toronto Ontario but living in Edmonton,Alberta
RE: Apology to the Forum
ORIGINAL: hattrick1
ORIGINAL: bairdlander
From what I have read on here over the years,the majority of forum members are very right wing and anyone who has an opposite view of the "God bless America" or "the government never lies to the people" rhetoric is quickly insulted or banned.Slaak knows this and is simply trolling.
Explain to me please what right wing is and where the phrase came from?

- Attachments
-
- 1383622_52..151351_n.jpg (87.71 KiB) Viewed 407 times
RE: Apology to the Forum
The point I was going to make is, how can there be a left or a right when there is no center. What is the center and what is it based upon? How can you judge what is left or right without basing it upon what the center is? You would think that the center would have to have some kind of foundation and be tied with what the nation was founded upon, like the Constitution.
Yet its not, who makes these decisions...
I know the rules, I only poked my nose in here because I think its very important for people to question things and think for themselves.
RE: Apology to the Forum
ORIGINAL: danlongman
That "Slaak isn't so bad" routine does nothing to explain the extremely vile PM he sent me in the middle of this exchange.
He hasn't been right since that crayon broke off in his ear in first grade.
If you were personally exposed to his rhetoric you might feel different Dane49.
"Communal communist groupthink" ... just SO Republican.
When he did that to me, I notified the proper people. I wasn't the only one, as a result he got a two month vacation.
I guess it's time, in light of the continuing 9/11 nonsense at the very least, for something more permanent.
Building a new PC.
RE: Apology to the Forum
No I didnt.When he did that to me, I notified the proper people. I wasn't the only one, as a result he got a two month vacation.
Considering all you do is troll my posts then a permanent vacation for you would be warranted.I guess it's time, in light of the continuing 9/11 nonsense at the very least, for something more permanent.
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
— Winston Churchill
RE: Apology to the Forum
I've noticed that too Aurelian.
You certainly like to sprinkle the flame bait around wherever Slaak posts then cry foul whenever Slaak bites at it.
So in that respect I think you are just as guilty as Slaak.
You certainly like to sprinkle the flame bait around wherever Slaak posts then cry foul whenever Slaak bites at it.
So in that respect I think you are just as guilty as Slaak.
RE: Apology to the Forum
ORIGINAL: Dane49
I've noticed that too Aurelian.
You certainly like to sprinkle the flame bait around wherever Slaak posts then cry foul whenever Slaak bites at it.
So in that respect I think you are just as guilty as Slaak.
Yep. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. They must also stand up to critical thinking. These crackpot conspiracy theories do neither.
Oh, btw, not only have I never harassed people through PMs, I also have never, ever, been warned about going after the claims, and not the person.
Contemplate that why don't you.
Building a new PC.
RE: Apology to the Forum
Neither have I.Orwellian- Oh, btw, not only have I never harassed people through PMs, I also have never, ever, been warned about going after the claims, and not the person.
True. None of your evil conspiracy theories have any validity whatsoever.Yep. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. They must also stand up to critical thinking. These crackpot conspiracy theories do neither.
I have for many moons. Now you must contemplate your sins upon the Tree of Woe-Contemplate that why don't you.

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
— Winston Churchill
-
danlongman
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 pm
- Location: Over the hills and far away
RE: Apology to the Forum
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "PM notification from Matrix Games Forums" <forums@matrixgames.com>
To: ############
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:57:39 AM
Subject: PM from SLAAKMAN: Henry Makow is right...
SLAAKMAN just sent you a private message at 10/20/2013 10:57:39 AM:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry Makow is right...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..and you along with your malignant, snotty gangbanger crew are full of shit-
Is "The Riddle of Anti Semitism" a "Hate Message"?
http://www.savethemales.ca/000612.html
"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVPBO9_cA
----------- End of Private Message (PM) -------------
You can locate this message on our forum at (you may need to login first):
pm.asp?m=201987
==============================================
Matrix Games Forums
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/
==============================================
From: "PM notification from Matrix Games Forums" <forums@matrixgames.com>
To: ############
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:57:39 AM
Subject: PM from SLAAKMAN: Henry Makow is right...
SLAAKMAN just sent you a private message at 10/20/2013 10:57:39 AM:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry Makow is right...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..and you along with your malignant, snotty gangbanger crew are full of shit-
Is "The Riddle of Anti Semitism" a "Hate Message"?
http://www.savethemales.ca/000612.html
"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVPBO9_cA
----------- End of Private Message (PM) -------------
You can locate this message on our forum at (you may need to login first):
pm.asp?m=201987
==============================================
Matrix Games Forums
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/
==============================================
"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
RE: Apology to the Forum
ORIGINAL: danlongman
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "PM notification from Matrix Games Forums" <forums@matrixgames.com>
To: ############
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:57:39 AM
Subject: PM from SLAAKMAN: Henry Makow is right...
SLAAKMAN just sent you a private message at 10/20/2013 10:57:39 AM:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry Makow is right...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..and you along with your malignant, snotty gangbanger crew are full of shit-
Is "The Riddle of Anti Semitism" a "Hate Message"?
http://www.savethemales.ca/000612.html
"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVPBO9_cA
----------- End of Private Message (PM) -------------
You can locate this message on our forum at (you may need to login first):
pm.asp?m=201987
==============================================
Matrix Games Forums
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/
==============================================
So what say you Dane49.
Building a new PC.


