Apology to the Forum
Moderator: maddog986
-
GaryChildress
- Posts: 6933
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
- Location: The Divided Nations of Earth
Apology to the Forum
I apologize to Matrix games and to all the members here for getting all wound up yesterday. I've apologized to Slaak in the "What gives Slaak" thread. Maybe the WTC was an inside job. Maybe there are illuminati. Maybe we should all be spreading the word. I don't really know anymore. I believed in science and democracy and that the world was a fairly normal and chaotic social interaction between different people and peoples. I had no idea it was being controlled by the illuminati, the freemasons or the WTC was an inside job.
We all vote for what we believe in our posts and interactions on the internet. Slaak seems to believe or at least pretends to believe in the Illuminati and that the WTC was an inside job (among other things). I've never had a very meaningful conversation with Slaak where he has really talked to me, opened up and displayed a reasonable dialog. I say something and it come back with Bible posts or some one liner or a picture of a scantily clad female. It's almost like talking to a computer program designed to spit out the same type of feedback every time.
How do you feel, what do you think? Or what are you feeling, what are you thinking? I haven't heard much in that way from Slaak. But I do apologize to Slaak and to the forum for getting all wound up over it.
Sincerely,
Gary
We all vote for what we believe in our posts and interactions on the internet. Slaak seems to believe or at least pretends to believe in the Illuminati and that the WTC was an inside job (among other things). I've never had a very meaningful conversation with Slaak where he has really talked to me, opened up and displayed a reasonable dialog. I say something and it come back with Bible posts or some one liner or a picture of a scantily clad female. It's almost like talking to a computer program designed to spit out the same type of feedback every time.
How do you feel, what do you think? Or what are you feeling, what are you thinking? I haven't heard much in that way from Slaak. But I do apologize to Slaak and to the forum for getting all wound up over it.
Sincerely,
Gary
RE: Apology to the Forum
Gary, in order to remedy this crisis, you are to consult with Fronswa immediately-
https://www.facebook.com/fronswa
Now then, to address your concern, yes I do know that the Illuminati attacked us on 911 and have been attacking us in a number of ways for many years. As for my feelings about life, well I like to match-make beautiful female souls with their gorilla soulmates and I study the Bible prophecies because Ive interpreted some key elements accurately. I also love to play World in Flames, Starcraft Broodwars, Close Combat-COI & Colonization regularly. If you have other questions I would be happy to address them.

https://www.facebook.com/fronswa
Now then, to address your concern, yes I do know that the Illuminati attacked us on 911 and have been attacking us in a number of ways for many years. As for my feelings about life, well I like to match-make beautiful female souls with their gorilla soulmates and I study the Bible prophecies because Ive interpreted some key elements accurately. I also love to play World in Flames, Starcraft Broodwars, Close Combat-COI & Colonization regularly. If you have other questions I would be happy to address them.

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
— Winston Churchill
-
GaryChildress
- Posts: 6933
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
- Location: The Divided Nations of Earth
RE: Apology to the Forum
Thanks. And I like to play computer games and chat on the Internet and just think about things. I'm fairly reclusive and my only real personal human interaction all day is at work. I don't go out on weekends or whatever, I don't date. Quite frankly I have no desire to do go out on weekends or date. Being with people at work is fine. Life has been a long journey so far. Many hills and valleys. I've lived with my folks all my life and have always had a difficult time coming to terms with that but it is what it is. A couple of my favorite games are Civilization III, Commander Europe at War, C&C Generals as well as a number of other lesser favorites.
- Erik Rutins
- Posts: 39783
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
- Location: Vermont, USA
- Contact:
RE: Apology to the Forum
Sounds like it's time for me to read through some of these threads again.
SLAAK, I've warned you about the WTC conspiracies in the past. If you went back to that, you're getting a vacation to think things over.
Gary, personal attacks are not allowed, if you resorted to them you'll get a warning but without repeat offenses it doesn't result in a ban.
Regards,
- Erik
SLAAK, I've warned you about the WTC conspiracies in the past. If you went back to that, you're getting a vacation to think things over.
Gary, personal attacks are not allowed, if you resorted to them you'll get a warning but without repeat offenses it doesn't result in a ban.
Regards,
- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/
Freedom is not Free.
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/
Freedom is not Free.
-
GaryChildress
- Posts: 6933
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
- Location: The Divided Nations of Earth
RE: Apology to the Forum
Thank you Eric, if you do make a determination that some of my posts may have been personal attacks would you point them out to me please so I will know better in the future? I did not mean to attack Slaak personally, only to try to get him to relinquish his "conspiracy" beliefs. Even I'm starting to look at them and believe there was a conspiracy.
RE: Apology to the Forum
What do you mean? Youve never even brought it up to me in any capacity. The only thing youve brought up to me are scantily clad chicks.SLAAK, I've warned you about the WTC conspiracies in the past. If you went back to that, you're getting a vacation to think things over.
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
— Winston Churchill
RE: Apology to the Forum
I don't think you need to apologize, Gary. As I said before, Slaak's theories aren't so much the problem as his delivery. His aggressive style sets pieces on the board with most pieces usually firmly against him... and I think that has to be his plan. He's not on a recruitment drive so much as taking a wrecking ball to social etiquette and mutual respect. I've seen this a hundred times with political discussions on the ole 'tubes.' I myself was soured by doing political writing and radio mainly due to the hostile atmosphere it creates. I don't agree with censorship at all, but a certain amount of discretion and respect MUST exist for there to be any kind of understanding. Without it you just two sides yelling at each other and no one listening.
Maybe if Slaak's writings bother you so much, it would be better not to 'rile up the beehive' and stay away from those threads. Maybe a SLAAK'S CORNER thread or something would be successful in solving the issue. That way Slaak is relieved of the threat of censor, and posters here can get back to not worrying about there being 10 pages of arguments about the illuminati in every single thread.
Maybe if Slaak's writings bother you so much, it would be better not to 'rile up the beehive' and stay away from those threads. Maybe a SLAAK'S CORNER thread or something would be successful in solving the issue. That way Slaak is relieved of the threat of censor, and posters here can get back to not worrying about there being 10 pages of arguments about the illuminati in every single thread.
"Fly, god dammit it fly! God damn cheap Japanese flying packs!"
-
GaryChildress
- Posts: 6933
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
- Location: The Divided Nations of Earth
RE: Apology to the Forum
FWIW: This is what initially wound me up or started to get me wound up. tm.asp?m=2959208&mpage=40&key=
RE: Apology to the Forum
I never even bring it up except when citing the books or documentaries Ive examined.Boomer78
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
— Winston Churchill
RE: Apology to the Forum
Wasn't that the whole point and purpose of this little charade of a mental melt down Gary.
You felt insulted and wanted Slaak banned because of it.
I read your posts and it was obvious to me from the beginning what your intent was.
Your a dirty player.I'll be watching you.
I'm pretty sure you won't be happy till everyone here joins your communal communist group think and we all only think the way you want us to think.
It seems to me you are far to sensitive and immature for any kind of internet discourse.
You felt insulted and wanted Slaak banned because of it.
I read your posts and it was obvious to me from the beginning what your intent was.
Your a dirty player.I'll be watching you.
I'm pretty sure you won't be happy till everyone here joins your communal communist group think and we all only think the way you want us to think.
It seems to me you are far to sensitive and immature for any kind of internet discourse.
-
GaryChildress
- Posts: 6933
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
- Location: The Divided Nations of Earth
RE: Apology to the Forum
Fair enough Dane49. Fair enough. Watch me all you want.
-
danlongman
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 pm
- Location: Over the hills and far away
RE: Apology to the Forum
That "Slaak isn't so bad" routine does nothing to explain the extremely vile PM he sent me in the middle of this exchange.
He hasn't been right since that crayon broke off in his ear in first grade.
If you were personally exposed to his rhetoric you might feel different Dane49.
"Communal communist groupthink" ... just SO Republican.
He hasn't been right since that crayon broke off in his ear in first grade.
If you were personally exposed to his rhetoric you might feel different Dane49.
"Communal communist groupthink" ... just SO Republican.
"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
- TulliusDetritus
- Posts: 5581
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:49 am
- Location: The Zone™
RE: Apology to the Forum
Those who don't understand what's going on (historical processes, political, economic and social changes) may believe in conspiracy theories. Or not.
BUT
those who believe in conspiracy theories don't understand what's going on (etc etc etc). ALWAYS [:D]
Intellectual laziness and utter grotesque ignorance are the mark of the "conspirators" [8D]
BUT
those who believe in conspiracy theories don't understand what's going on (etc etc etc). ALWAYS [:D]
Intellectual laziness and utter grotesque ignorance are the mark of the "conspirators" [8D]
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
RE: Apology to the Forum
Gosh wouldnt it be great if everyone was nice to each other for a change??


Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
— Winston Churchill
RE: Apology to the Forum
ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
I never even bring it up except when citing the books or documentaries Ive examined.Boomer78
Yes, but you're not giving any context. Simply throwing links to books and documentaries doesn't do any good to people who are unfamiliar with the material, the events, or the subtext involving the issues. Throwing lines out like '911 was inside you job, you idiots!' and diving for cover is closer to intellectual pro wrestling than chess.
Try talking TO people rather than AT them. Your dialogue chair tossing isn't doing yourself, your cause, or this forum any good as it stands.
"Fly, god dammit it fly! God damn cheap Japanese flying packs!"
RE: Apology to the Forum
(I dont believe in "conspiracy theories").Those who don't understand what's going on (historical processes, political, economic and social changes) may believe in conspiracy theories. Or not.
[:'(]
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
— Winston Churchill
RE: Apology to the Forum
Tell it to danlongman, Jarhead, staggerwing, bayonettebrant or gds_starfury. My detractors have ALWAYS fired the first adhom-salvo. I only post my sources until attacked and my detractors never try to scientifically validate their source. Only then have I thrown the gloves down in self defense.Yes, but you're not giving any context. Simply throwing links to books and documentaries doesn't do any good to people who are unfamiliar with the material, the events, or the subtext involving the issues. Throwing lines out like '911 was inside you job, you idiots!' and diving for cover is closer to intellectual pro wrestling than chess.
Try talking TO people rather than AT them. Your dialogue chair tossing isn't doing yourself, your cause, or this forum any good as it stands.
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
— Winston Churchill
RE: Apology to the Forum
It's really very simple...
I Green Buttoned SLAAKMAN last week.
The Green Button: Use It or Lose It [your mind].
Campaign Series Legion https://cslegion.com/
Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... hp?f=10167
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com
Campaign Series Lead Coder https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... hp?f=10167
Panzer Campaigns, Panzer Battles Lead Coder https://wargameds.com
RE: Apology to the Forum
ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
Tell it to danlongman, Jarhead, staggerwing, bayonettebrant or gds_starfury. My detractors have ALWAYS fired the first adhom-salvo. I only post my sources until attacked and my detractors never try to scientifically validate their source. Only then have I thrown the gloves down in self defense.Yes, but you're not giving any context. Simply throwing links to books and documentaries doesn't do any good to people who are unfamiliar with the material, the events, or the subtext involving the issues. Throwing lines out like '911 was inside you job, you idiots!' and diving for cover is closer to intellectual pro wrestling than chess.
Try talking TO people rather than AT them. Your dialogue chair tossing isn't doing yourself, your cause, or this forum any good as it stands.
You just took the 'two wrongs don't make a right' concept and added a third wrong. Salvaging anything good is impossible when everyone is flinging feces at one another. Everyone ends up in the stink.
"Fly, god dammit it fly! God damn cheap Japanese flying packs!"
RE: Apology to the Forum
If people can't deal with a character like Slaak online, how do you cope with people in real life? I mean he is harmless can be ignored at your leisure. I wish the same could be said about the people I deal with in real life. More power to you Slaak!



