The Sun, the heat, the cold, the War!

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

ruxius
Posts: 714
Joined: Fri May 05, 2000 8:00 am
Location: ITALY

Post by ruxius »

Originally posted by Wild Bill:
A lot of Italians in this one, Ruxius. And I think you will be proud of them.

They generally fight well, especially considering the quality of what they had to fight with.

WB
(Uhmm... I really think we have to promote this man !!)

Well Governor WB : after your first day of duty you will be reassigned..I rewieved your brass..you will soon be elected "General Administrator of North Africa Italians colonies..."
Your first task is :
CLEAR ALL THE MINES YOU HAVE HIDDEN EVERYWHERE...
(eheheheh)


Bill ...if you know some of us were brave soldiers despite our politicians and equipments I can't doubt this campaign will be very exciting for me...

Be sure I will think at you while assaulting that Matilda...will you be there or have I to wait and look for a Sherman in 1943 ?
Please while I have to capture you alive in order to take you by my side ...please write your name accross your tank !! I will tell about you to my Folgore's paras !
Ave atque Vale !
Ruxius
Italian Soldier,German Discipline!
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

Post by Nikademus »

Ah, just what the doctor orderedski. A fresh start in a new land and uniform. The battles of the past put behind him (along with the 'to be shot at dawn' orders from above)

I'm sure i've got the hang of this armoured warfare thingski down now.

Yes.....this time things will be differentski. :p
troopie
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.

Post by troopie »

Look out for those South African snipers. Some of them can hit you at over 1600 metres. :p

troopie
Pamwe Chete
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”