

Moderator: maddog986


????????????????
Attachment (1)

Saw one of last month when my darling wife took me to Bansktown Airport Air Museum as a birthday present. It's uh... quite functional and someone shore done hit it with the ugly stickORIGINAL: Veldor
The Waitomo Airtruk, featured in the film "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome". But it is a real aircraft designed by the Italians and built by the Australians sometime around the mid 60's....
![]()
ORIGINAL: Greyshaft
ok... its a pitot tube... but it had me going for a while before I figured it [:)]
ORIGINAL: Greyshaft
Actually I like the Defiant also... but I can't figure out why the closest one has a bent starboard wing [&:]ORIGINAL: RevRick
I've always been fond of the following
![]()




ORIGINAL: RevRick
I've always been fond of the following
![]()
it's the negro pilot,a black thangORIGINAL: Greyshaft
Actually I like the Defiant also... but I can't figure out why the closest one has a bent starboard wing [&:]ORIGINAL: RevRick
I've always been fond of the following
![]()


ORIGINAL: Terminus
The Blackburn Roc (pictured above) and the Blackburn Skua were both Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm aircraft. The Boulton Paul Defiant was a RAF aircraft, and actually quite attractive considering the gun turret.



ORIGINAL: Puukkoo
This plane looks actually rather beautiful among those certain ones
![]()
