[font="Times New Roman"]Ooops... well, nevermind then...[/font]ORIGINAL: pasternakski
bob ... Bob ... BOB ... I already used that one, but I won't mention it, 'cause I'm Bing tolerant these days...ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i HOPE not... [:'(]
Disregard...
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
RE: Disregard...
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
[font="Times New Roman"]Ooops... well, nevermind then...[/font]ORIGINAL: pasternakski
bob ... Bob ... BOB ... I already used that one, but I won't mention it, 'cause I'm Bing tolerant these days...ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i HOPE not... [:'(]
[:D][:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
- pasternakski
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm
RE: Disregard...
heeheehee. Thanks for the memories.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
[font="Times New Roman"]Ooops... well, nevermind then...[/font]ORIGINAL: pasternakski
bob ... Bob ... BOB ... I already used that one, but I won't mention it, 'cause I'm Bing tolerant these days...ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i HOPE not... [:'(]
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
RE: Disregard...
Is booing aloud ?[;)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?
[center]
[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
[center]
[/center][center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
- pasternakski
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm
RE: Disregard...
Yeah, but keep it quiet.ORIGINAL: Gem35
Is booing aloud ?[;)]
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
RE: Disregard...
I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
- pasternakski
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm
RE: Disregard...
Sorong.ORIGINAL: Grollub
I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Sorong.ORIGINAL: Grollub
I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...
*groan*
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
- pasternakski
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm
RE: Disregard...
Cebu later.ORIGINAL: Grollub
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Sorong.ORIGINAL: Grollub
I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...
*groan*
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
RE: Disregard...
*double groan*ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Cebu later.ORIGINAL: Grollub
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Sorong.
*groan*
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
- thegreatwent
- Posts: 3011
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
- Location: Denver, CO
RE: Disregard...
quote:
ORIGINAL: Grollub
quote:
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
quote:
ORIGINAL: Grollub
I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...
Sorong.
*groan*
Cebu later.
How Lunga you gonna keep this up?
-
bradfordkay
- Posts: 8686
- Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
- Location: Olympia, WA
- pasternakski
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm
RE: Disregard...
What Sumatra with you? Luzon it?ORIGINAL: Grollub
*double groan*ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Cebu later.ORIGINAL: Grollub
*groan*
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
quote:
ORIGINAL: Grollub
quote:
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
quote:
ORIGINAL: Grollub
I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...
Sorong.
*groan*
Cebu later.
How Lunga you gonna keep this up?
Wenchow like to know?
- pasternakski
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm
RE: Disregard...
Oh, man, dalay would Kiel me (sorry about the hemisphere reach).ORIGINAL: bradfordkay
It's just our way of Koepang with the wait for AE to be released.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
RE: Disregard...
Kona you come up with sumptin better?ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Oh, man, dalay would Kiel me (sorry about the hemisphere reach).ORIGINAL: bradfordkay
It's just our way of Koepang with the wait for AE to be released.
- pasternakski
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm
RE: Disregard...
Don't stop now. Yer Bataan 1.000 so far.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
quote:
ORIGINAL: Grollub
quote:
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
quote:
ORIGINAL: Grollub
I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...
Sorong.
*groan*
Cebu later.
How Lunga you gonna keep this up?
Wenchow like to know?
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
-
bradfordkay
- Posts: 8686
- Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
- Location: Olympia, WA
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Oh, man, dalay would Kiel me (sorry about the hemisphere reach).ORIGINAL: bradfordkay
It's just our way of Koepang with the wait for AE to be released.
If you weren't such a personable guy, I'd be really Hanoi'd with you...
fair winds,
Brad
Brad
RE: Disregard...
ORIGINAL: bradfordkay
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Oh, man, dalay would Kiel me (sorry about the hemisphere reach).ORIGINAL: bradfordkay
It's just our way of Koepang with the wait for AE to be released.
If you weren't such a personable guy, I'd be really Hanoi'd with you...
Lucknow, i'd really wish you'd stop making these awful puns... they are Agra-vating...[:'(]
- pasternakski
- Posts: 5567
- Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm
RE: Disregard...
Can't we just let Saigons be Saigons? Whyalla the Harbin and Nagan on Madras that we should Lae aside and close the Bukan?ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: bradfordkay
ORIGINAL: pasternakski
Oh, man, dalay would Kiel me (sorry about the hemisphere reach).
If you weren't such a personable guy, I'd be really Hanoi'd with you...
Lucknow, i'd really wish you'd stop making these awful puns... they are Agra-vating...[:'(]
I'm just a Rabaul without a cause. There's no Kuren it, I guess. Time to stop Makin a fool of myself and shut my Yap.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.





