The Japanese Economy

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Athius
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:14 pm

RE: Japan fuel/Oil requirements

Post by Athius »

Doesnt seem to bad, the japanese player had enough points for the first 200 turns and it seems to restore afterwards
Mark Weston
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:16 pm

RE: Japan fuel/Oil requirements

Post by Mark Weston »

ORIGINAL: Athius

Doesnt seem to bad, the japanese player had enough points for the first 200 turns and it seems to restore afterwards

Well yeah, assuming he suffers no combat losses!
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Japan fuel/Oil requirements

Post by Mike Solli »

Thanks Damian.  You just convinced me to increase armaments now.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Japan fuel/Oil requirements

Post by Mike Solli »

Thanks Damian.  You just convinced me to increase armaments now.
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
Kitakami
Posts: 1324
Joined: Thu May 02, 2002 11:08 pm
Location: The bridge of the DNTK Kitakami

RE: Japan fuel/Oil requirements

Post by Kitakami »

Mike,
 
Armaments or vehicles?
Tenno Heika Banzai!
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Japan fuel/Oil requirements

Post by Mike Solli »

Duh, I thought he was talking armaments.  I have already increased vehicles.  I'm thinking that 100 is good.  What's the verdict on armament factories?  Is 620 enough?
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
n01487477
Posts: 4764
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:00 am

RE: Japan fuel/Oil requirements

Post by n01487477 »

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Duh, I thought he was talking armaments.  I have already increased vehicles.  I'm thinking that 100 is good.  What's the verdict on armament factories?  Is 620 enough?
Mike,
I think I'm the culprit responsible for confused you by answering a question about Armaments with Vehicles ... sorry[8|]

Armaments at 650 will be fine ... and in fact you'll be turning them off for a bit sometime during the game as long as you don't lose too much.

Cheers
--Damian--
User avatar
Mike Solli
Posts: 16734
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: the flight deck of the Zuikaku

RE: Japan fuel/Oil requirements

Post by Mike Solli »

Thanks Damian. I was hoping you'd say that. [:D]
Image
Created by the amazing Dixie
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”