You don't like WitP? Go someplace esle

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
mc3744
Posts: 1957
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:04 pm
Location: Italy

RE: You don't like WitP? Go someplace esle

Post by mc3744 »

I believe the majority of us agree with you on the interface issues. I certainly do.

As I said in my previous post, these are the things that help the game (IMHO, of course).
You expressed your view on how to make it better. Which is wau different than saying "it's hopeless".

It's like with kids, small kids, small problems, big kids big problems. Still you'd die for them without a blink.

Small game small issues, big game big issues. Still I like it so much [:D]

Nec recisa recedit
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”