Film Quotes

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

Person 1: Can you imagine the kind of life he must have had?
Person 2: Yes, I think I can.
Person 1: I don't think so. No one could possibly imagine it! I don't believe any of us can!
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: We got a problem here with a corpse.
Person 2: Uh-huh.
Person 1: Yeah, it fell outta the sky. I don't think he's an astronaut.
Person 2: What's this got to do with me?
Person 1: It's got your name written all over it.

Con Air
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: We got a problem here with a corpse.
Person 2: Uh-huh.
Person 1: Yeah, it fell outta the sky. I don't think he's an astronaut.
Person 2: What's this got to do with me?
Person 1: It's got your name written all over it.

Con Air
warspite1

Correct. You watch waaaaay too many films [;)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: warspite1
ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: We got a problem here with a corpse.
Person 2: Uh-huh.
Person 1: Yeah, it fell outta the sky. I don't think he's an astronaut.
Person 2: What's this got to do with me?
Person 1: It's got your name written all over it.

Con Air
warspite1

Correct. You watch waaaaay too many films [;)]

Nah, I only watch two, three, four? Sometimes five movies in a day.
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: Can you imagine the kind of life he must have had?
Person 2: Yes, I think I can.
Person 1: I don't think so. No one could possibly imagine it! I don't believe any of us can!
warspite1

Clue: Its a black and white film
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Curtis Lemay
Posts: 15410
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Houston, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Curtis Lemay »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: Can you imagine the kind of life he must have had?
Person 2: Yes, I think I can.
Person 1: I don't think so. No one could possibly imagine it! I don't believe any of us can!
warspite1

Clue: Its a black and white film

"The Elephant Man" ?
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: Can you imagine the kind of life he must have had?
Person 2: Yes, I think I can.
Person 1: I don't think so. No one could possibly imagine it! I don't believe any of us can!
warspite1

Clue: Its a black and white film

"The Elephant Man" ?
warspite1

Is the correct answer [:)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

"That was some of the best flying I've seen to date - right up to the part where you got killed."
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

"And I can sum it all up in just one word: courage, dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, mettle, and G-U-T-S, *guts*. Why, [person 2] has got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon! "

Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

"That was some of the best flying I've seen to date - right up to the part where you got killed."

Top Gun
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

"And I can sum it all up in just one word: courage, dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, mettle, and G-U-T-S, *guts*. Why, [person 2] has got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon! "



Airplane (II) I think.
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

"Mutiny in the Ninth Fusiliers? Wellington and Marlborough would spin in their
graves, Major, what?"
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

"That was some of the best flying I've seen to date - right up to the part where you got killed."

Top Gun

Nice call. Correct.
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

"And I can sum it all up in just one word: courage, dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, mettle, and G-U-T-S, *guts*. Why, [person 2] has got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon! "



Airplane (II) I think.

Yup. [:D]
Image
User avatar
Curtis Lemay
Posts: 15410
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:12 pm
Location: Houston, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Curtis Lemay »

"Small moves, Ellie, small moves."
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: fodder

"Mutiny in the Ninth Fusiliers? Wellington and Marlborough would spin in their
graves, Major, what?"

No guesses? Hmm, I figured warspite1 would know this one, maybe I guess.

I give you another line from the movie.

"It's made from pumpkins"

Image
HighwayStar
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:14 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by HighwayStar »

ORIGINAL: Curtis Lemay

"Small moves, Ellie, small moves."

Carl Sagan's "Contact".
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: fodder

"Mutiny in the Ninth Fusiliers? Wellington and Marlborough would spin in their
graves, Major, what?"

No guesses? Hmm, I figured warspite1 would know this one, maybe I guess.

I give you another line from the movie.

"It's made from pumpkins"

warspite1

Sorry - it's not ringing any bells here [:(].
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: fodder

"Mutiny in the Ninth Fusiliers? Wellington and Marlborough would spin in their
graves, Major, what?"

No guesses? Hmm, I figured warspite1 would know this one, maybe I guess.

I give you another line from the movie.

"It's made from pumpkins"

warspite1

Sorry - it's not ringing any bells here [:(].

Von Ryan's Express
Building a new PC.
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: fodder




No guesses? Hmm, I figured warspite1 would know this one, maybe I guess.

I give you another line from the movie.

"It's made from pumpkins"

warspite1

Sorry - it's not ringing any bells here [:(].

Von Ryan's Express

You got it!
Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”