Yeah, it gets hard to find all those naked animal pics...
It does? [:D]
Type in "Matrix Games The Thread" into your google search.........you'll get tons of them!
[:D] [:D]
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
Yeah, it gets hard to find all those naked animal pics...
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Hey Nik,
One of your soldiers is disobeying orders.

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
LOL, I don't have that talent. I also only list planes I currently have in the inventory and don't bother with float planes or transports.
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Yeah, it gets hard to find all those naked animal pics...
It does? [:D]
Type in "Matrix Games The Thread" into your google search.........you'll get tons of them!
[:D] [:D]





Sorry Scott. Haven't had a chance at work to do any turns. Will try to keep up, but need to do the 3x3 turn next.ORIGINAL: scott1964
Will that be AM or PM? Before or after my turn is sent? [:D][X(][:D]
![]()


ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
To take a little of the pressure off Robert to entertain us every morning with the naked animal contest, I am announcing the semi-sometimes-frequent guess that dictator, general or TV star contest.
Yes, that's right, each day (when I feel like it) I will be thinking of one of my favorite dictators, generals (any military leader actually) or TV star and it will be up to the Thread faithful to guess who it is. You will be able ask any question except the persons name or whether it is a dictator, general or TV star. The winner will earn my eternal respect and admiration, or a silly cartoon, which ever I feel like that day. The contest will began tomorrow morning at 9:00 Mountain Standard Time.
Cool?


ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
Greetings fellow Threadingers. It's a glorius day in the neighborhood here. Sunny and 72! [8D]