THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15204
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

A little late but, good night all....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25453
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good morning!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Orm

Good morning Gentlemen. Ladies... Barbarians.
On behalf of Barbarians everywhere, thank you for recognizing us.

Image
Attachments
getonwithit.gif
getonwithit.gif (625 KiB) Viewed 703 times
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15204
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

Now that I'm awake, good morning all....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33481
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

Good morning Gentlemen. Ladies... Barbarians.
On behalf of Barbarians everywhere, thank you for recognizing us.
I suppose this depends on the definition of barbarian... do you speak Greek by any chance? [:)]
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15204
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

ORIGINAL: Orm

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

Good morning Gentlemen. Ladies... Barbarians.
On behalf of Barbarians everywhere, thank you for recognizing us.
I suppose this depends on the definition of barbarian... do you speak Greek by any chance? [:)]

It's all Greek to me[:D]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: Orm

ORIGINAL: Zorch



On behalf of Barbarians everywhere, thank you for recognizing us.
I suppose this depends on the definition of barbarian... do you speak Greek by any chance? [:)]

It's all Greek to me[:D]....GP
Exactly, since the ancient Greeks considered everyone else a barbarian.
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: Orm



I suppose this depends on the definition of barbarian... do you speak Greek by any chance? [:)]

It's all Greek to me[:D]....GP
Exactly, since the ancient Greeks considered everyone else a barbarian.

That is because the other peoples did not shave. That is, they did not go to barbers and have their faces scraped. I read about one man who was killed by a rose bush - he was scratched and it got infected. Then Alexander the Great did not want his men in combat to have their beards grabbed by the enemy so he had his men shave.

Of course, the ancients thought that raw vegetables were bad for you.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
BBfanboy
Posts: 20762
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BBfanboy »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

Of course, the ancients thought that raw vegetables were bad for you.
Given what they had to fertilize their fields with, they may have been right!
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
User avatar
BBfanboy
Posts: 20762
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BBfanboy »

Wait a sec ....
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
User avatar
BBfanboy
Posts: 20762
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BBfanboy »

INP!
A spoiler attack, to be sure ...[8D]
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15204
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: btd64




It's all Greek to me[:D]....GP
Exactly, since the ancient Greeks considered everyone else a barbarian.

That is because the other peoples did not shave. That is, they did not go to barbers and have their faces scraped. I read about one man who was killed by a rose bush - he was scratched and it got infected. Then Alexander the Great did not want his men in combat to have their beards grabbed by the enemy so he had his men shave.

Of course, the ancients thought that raw vegetables were bad for you.

[:D][:D][:D]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

Of course, the ancients thought that raw vegetables were bad for you.
Given what they had to fertilize their fields with, they may have been right!

It was actually the contaminated water. In fact, even in the 1800's some people thought that. At least until around 1913 when someone discovered that the vegetables had vitamins . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15204
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

Good morning you filthy animals [:D][:D][:D]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: btd64

Good morning you filthy animals [:D][:D][:D]....GP
Arnold would like to remind everyone that Barbarians can be clean.

Image
Attachments
conanlame..tionetc.gif
conanlame..tionetc.gif (892.5 KiB) Viewed 703 times
User avatar
BBfanboy
Posts: 20762
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by BBfanboy »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: btd64

Good morning you filthy animals [:D][:D][:D]....GP
Arnold would like to remind everyone that Barbarians can be clean.

Image
I don't get what Conan is saying there. Every time I land at an airport and have to get in the line for taxis, I see men driven before me. I don't know if their women lament their return, but I can say that seeing them get a taxi before me does not fill me with joy! If the last taxi leaves while I am still in line, I am the one who feels crushed!

Image
Attachments
AnvilSmiley.gif
AnvilSmiley.gif (26.88 KiB) Viewed 703 times
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: btd64

Good morning you filthy animals [:D][:D][:D]....GP
Arnold would like to remind everyone that Barbarians can be clean.

Image
I don't get what Conan is saying there. Every time I land at an airport and have to get in the line for taxis, I see men driven before me. I don't know if their women lament their return, but I can say that seeing them get a taxi before me does not fill me with joy! If the last taxi leaves while I am still in line, I am the one who feels crushed!

Image
Sean Connery understood (he started as a body builder).

Image
Attachments
bond.jpg
bond.jpg (51.56 KiB) Viewed 703 times
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

A VERY GOOD Monday! [8D]

I found out that I can sign the lease for the new apartment on FRIDAY! [:D]
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15204
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

A VERY GOOD Monday! [8D]

I found out that I can sign the lease for the new apartment on FRIDAY! [:D]

Good news....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

A VERY GOOD Monday! [8D]

I found out that I can sign the lease for the new apartment on FRIDAY! [:D]

Good news....GP
An apartment leash? Why do you need one? Is the apartment sniffing too many other apartments?
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”