THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Here the sundials are all made of one-piece stone and can't be adjusted. [:(]
Intel Monkey: https://sites.google.com/view/staffmonkeys/home
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Then you'll have to erect several very large stones precisely aligned to the sun + moon and hope future archaeologists think you knew what you were doing.ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Barbarians living in the US are reminded to advance their sundial by an hour tonight. Foreign Barbarians should consult their local shaman, village elder, or black monolith for instructions.
![]()
My sundial is broken [:D]....GP
No problem. All I need is several thousands tons of granite and a diamond tipped wet saw. No problem [;)]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Then you'll have to erect several very large stones precisely aligned to the sun + moon and hope future archaeologists think you knew what you were doing.ORIGINAL: btd64
My sundial is broken [:D]....GP
No problem. All I need is several thousands tons of granite and a diamond tipped wet saw. No problem [;)]....GP
Or use a little plastic, looks like modeling clay . . .

repeat as needed

Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
You'll have to wait until Fred Flintstone releases the new digital sundials. Until then you'll miss all the good looting and pillaging.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Then you'll have to erect several very large stones precisely aligned to the sun + moon and hope future archaeologists think you knew what you were doing.
No problem. All I need is several thousands tons of granite and a diamond tipped wet saw. No problem [;)]....GP
Or use a little plastic, looks like modeling clay . . .
repeat as needed
![]()
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I rather pillage my kitchen...
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Have you not heard the scandal! Been caught having an affair with Betty!ORIGINAL: Zorch
You'll have to wait until Fred Flintstone releases the new digital sundials. Until then you'll miss all the good looting and pillaging.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: btd64
No problem. All I need is several thousands tons of granite and a diamond tipped wet saw. No problem [;)]....GP
Or use a little plastic, looks like modeling clay . . .
repeat as needed
![]()
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Is it any wonder there are no great Swedish Barbarians? You could at least pillage someone else's kitchen. [:-]ORIGINAL: Orm
I rather pillage my kitchen...
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I heard Wilma was caught under a rock with the Geico caveman.ORIGINAL: Telemecus
Have you not heard the scandal! Been caught having an affair with Betty!ORIGINAL: Zorch
You'll have to wait until Fred Flintstone releases the new digital sundials. Until then you'll miss all the good looting and pillaging.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Or use a little plastic, looks like modeling clay . . .
repeat as needed
![]()
RE: THE THREAD!!!
We have pillaged enough. Nowadays, most of us are rather guarding our hoard than embark on any foreign raids.ORIGINAL: Zorch
Is it any wonder there are no great Swedish Barbarians? You could at least pillage someone else's kitchen. [:-]ORIGINAL: Orm
I rather pillage my kitchen...

- Attachments
-
- Smaug_par_.._Demaret.jpg (238.62 KiB) Viewed 723 times
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hoard of lutefisk and pickled herring?ORIGINAL: Orm
We have pillaged enough. Nowadays, most of us are rather guarding our hoard than embark on any foreign raids.ORIGINAL: Zorch
Is it any wonder there are no great Swedish Barbarians? You could at least pillage someone else's kitchen. [:-]ORIGINAL: Orm
I rather pillage my kitchen...
![]()
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hey, I like pickled herring. Lutefisk (fish boards), I have never had. I don't think that I ever will have it. But they do have things that are worse . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Pickled herring [X(] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WO73Dh7rYORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Hey, I like pickled herring. Lutefisk (fish boards), I have never had. I don't think that I ever will have it. But they do have things that are worse . . .
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good night all....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good night.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Apollo 11 has chimed in, and all is well in the universe.ORIGINAL: Apollo11
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I'm going back to bed [>:]....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Did you repair/replace/upgrade your sundial?ORIGINAL: btd64
I'm going back to bed [>:]....GP
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Did you repair/replace/upgrade your sundial?ORIGINAL: btd64
I'm going back to bed [>:]....GP
Does it have to be repaired/replaced/ or upgraded. It's right twice a day....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good day good people. Gentlemen, Ladies. Barbarians
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly





