THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Laxatives sell out as hoarders try to make use of excess toilet paper
https://chaser.com.au/national/laxative ... gvV0W4_b50
https://chaser.com.au/national/laxative ... gvV0W4_b50
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
My wife called me at work and asked, “Do you ever get a shooting pain across your body, like someone’s got a voodoo doll of you and they’re stabbing it?”
Sounding concerned, I replied, “No…”
She responded, “How about now?”
Sounding concerned, I replied, “No…”
She responded, “How about now?”
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good Saturday afternoon - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I can always count on my Thread Brothers for plenty of timely humor! [:D]


Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Stress - the inability to choke the $hit out of someone who so desperately needs it.
Some people in the mental health field start asking if I plan on hurting anyone, other people in the mental health field laugh. If anyone gives me a funny look, I ask "Married? Have children?" Then a look of complete understanding comes over their face.
Some people in the mental health field start asking if I plan on hurting anyone, other people in the mental health field laugh. If anyone gives me a funny look, I ask "Married? Have children?" Then a look of complete understanding comes over their face.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
A cannibal: A man who loves his fellow man
.
.
.
.
with gravy! [:'(]
.
.
.
.
with gravy! [:'(]
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
A cannibal: A man who loves his fellow man
.
.
.
.
with gravy! [:'(]

- Attachments
-
- cannibalnatives.jpg (8.42 KiB) Viewed 797 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
A cannibal: A man who loves his fellow man
.
.
.
.
with gravy! [:'(]
![]()
A young cannibal boy was out with his father when they spotted a young lady bathing in a pool. The boy said "Hey dad, hit her over the head, take her home, and we can have her for supper!" [:'(]
The father said "I have a better idea. I'll hit her over the head, we will take her home, and we'll have your mother for supper!" [:D]
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
There are plenty more paper jokes BTW


- Attachments
-
- VegasPaper.jpg (208.44 KiB) Viewed 797 times
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
RE: THE THREAD!!!
especially in these final days ...


- Attachments
-
- FourHorse..hevirus.jpg (160.96 KiB) Viewed 797 times
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
RE: THE THREAD!!!
And then INP of paper!
Are all these intentional new pages of paper irresponsible?
Are all these intentional new pages of paper irresponsible?
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Well, you can report to us how it went after you use your paper INP to wipe yourself ...ORIGINAL: Telemecus
And then INP of paper!
Are all these intentional new pages of paper irresponsible?
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Oh the humor of it all. Good afternoon....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I wonder whether the ancient Egyptians hoarded papyrus during plagues. I mean, you can't wash your hands with a hieroglyphic inscription...
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
I wonder whether the ancient Egyptians hoarded papyrus during plagues. I mean, you can't wash your hands with a hieroglyphic inscription...
I now realise how rough life was for the vikings ...

- Attachments
-
- runesticks.jpg (76.89 KiB) Viewed 804 times
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
RE: THE THREAD!!!
On the other hand, they had ice sports.ORIGINAL: Telemecus
ORIGINAL: Zorch
I wonder whether the ancient Egyptians hoarded papyrus during plagues. I mean, you can't wash your hands with a hieroglyphic inscription...
I now realise how rough life was for the vikings ...
![]()

- Attachments
-
- farsidei..crusades.jpg (59.85 KiB) Viewed 804 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
How about personal hygiene?


- Attachments
-
- ever cut y..oo short.jpg (25.71 KiB) Viewed 804 times
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I thought we had agreed that there would be no pictures of feet posted. [:(] [&:]
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning, Gentlemen. Ladies. Barbarians.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Human feet, that is.ORIGINAL: Orm
I thought we had agreed that there would be no pictures of feet posted. [:(] [&:]

- Attachments
-
- hqdefault.jpg (69.45 KiB) Viewed 804 times





