WiTP: Returned to Sender

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: WiTP: Returned to Sender

Post by Ron Saueracker »

Mustard goes well with just about anything. Had a girlfriend who liked to put it on my [8D].
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
User avatar
Drex
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Chico,california

RE: WiTP: Returned to Sender

Post by Drex »

Guess you weren't spicy enough.
Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 7273
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2001 8:00 am
Location: West Yellowstone, Montana

RE: WiTP: Returned to Sender

Post by Nomad »

nevermind.
Ursa MAior
Posts: 1414
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:10 am
Location: Hungary, EU

RE: WiTP: Returned to Sender

Post by Ursa MAior »

Odox
I had the same problem with Crown of Glory. I was completely unsure. At the end the design features (and the people arguing in favor of them) made me not purchasing it.

Been happily playing WitP PBEM eversince.[:D] If you take my word join the club. Its like a marriage. The more you know your WU Mark I's faults the more you like her.
Image
Art by the amazing Dixie
User avatar
mogami
Posts: 11053
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: You can't get here from there

RE: WiTP: Returned to Sender

Post by mogami »

Hi, I also like COG. (I play it a lot waiting for WITP turns)
It's like music or movies. Critics often don't like movies I find very good and they "ew ah" movies I think stink.
I like what I like and I can't say I've ever liked anything because other people do or disliked anything because other people do.

(I like beer no one around here drinks and i won't touch the local favorites)

I think people should make up their own minds. what if someone who does not know what they are doing recommends or warns against a product and you base your decision on faulty data? [X(]

I do know one thing. I won't listen to someone who does not even own/drink/listen to what ever they are warning me about.


Image




I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
User avatar
Ron Saueracker
Posts: 10967
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada OR Zakynthos Island, Greece

RE: WiTP: Returned to Sender

Post by Ron Saueracker »

Who said I won't trust a man who doesn't like women and won't take a drink? Ernie King I think.[:)] Hey thanks Mog, I like you too. Cog is my rugby nickname, "Cog, the cog in the wheel of fun!"[:D] Kiwis came up with that.
Image

Image

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”