Hello

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
Zovs
Posts: 9275
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 pm
Location: United States

RE: Hello

Post by Zovs »

Is the main point of this thread to take it to 1000 points or is there something more diabolical going on?
Image
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

Both . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Hello

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89
Sir!! Yes Sir!!, That's a Fact Jack!!

Hey! Don't call me Francis! Any of you call me Francis, and I'll kill you!
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Hello

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Zovs

Is the main point of this thread to take it to 1000 points or is there something more diabolical going on?

Yup.
Image
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89
Sir!! Yes Sir!!, That's a Fact Jack!!

Hey! Don't call me Francis! Any of you call me Francis, and I'll kill you!

Lighten up, Francis.
Building a new PC.
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89
Sir!! Yes Sir!!, That's a Fact Jack!!

Hey! Don't call me Francis! Any of you call me Francis, and I'll kill you!

Lighten up, Francis.


My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count
User avatar
Zovs
Posts: 9275
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 pm
Location: United States

RE: Hello

Post by Zovs »

ORIGINAL: Zap

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy




Hey! Don't call me Francis! Any of you call me Francis, and I'll kill you!

Lighten up, Francis.


My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count

Well good luck and happy posting lol

Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...
Image
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
User avatar
Titanwarrior89
Posts: 3282
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:07 pm
Location: arkansas
Contact:

RE: Hello

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Yes, we are in search of the Gaming Grail.[X(]
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: Zovs

ORIGINAL: Zap

ORIGINAL: Aurelian




Lighten up, Francis.


My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count

Well good luck and happy posting lol

Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...


Yes, lets go with the post count discussion.
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

quote:

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89
Sir!! Yes Sir!!, That's a Fact Jack!!

Chicenboy

Hey! Don't call me Francis! Any of you call me Francis, and I'll kill you!

Shirley, you jest Chickenboy.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Zovs

Is the main point of this thread to take it to 1000 points or is there something more diabolical going on?
We could tell you what's going on, but then, of course, we'd have to terminate you with extreme prejudice.

Image
Attachments
thehorror.gif
thehorror.gif (488.39 KiB) Viewed 429 times
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Hello

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Zovs

ORIGINAL: Zap

ORIGINAL: Aurelian




Lighten up, Francis.


My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count

Well good luck and happy posting lol

Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...
warspite1

25k!!!! How very dare you!!!! I laugh in the face of newbs with but 25k posts to their name. Why you've got my dander up with that sir!! If only I were 20 years younger.... and a woman. Er wait, what?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33518
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: Hello

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zovs

ORIGINAL: Zap





My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count

Well good luck and happy posting lol

Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...
warspite1

25k!!!! How very dare you!!!! I laugh in the face of newbs with but 25k posts to their name. Why you've got my dander up with that sir!! If only I were 20 years younger.... and a woman. Er wait, what?
Well, if you were 20 years younger and a women then I think I would ask you out for a cup of tea...

Although when I think about it... would you like a cup of tea? Freshly brewed? Perhaps a teacake as well?
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Orm

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zovs




Well good luck and happy posting lol

Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...
warspite1

25k!!!! How very dare you!!!! I laugh in the face of newbs with but 25k posts to their name. Why you've got my dander up with that sir!! If only I were 20 years younger.... and a woman. Er wait, what?
Well, if you were 20 years younger and a women then I think I would ask you out for a cup of tea...

Although when I think about it... would you like a cup of tea? Freshly brewed? Perhaps a teacake as well?
Bizarre! I do not want to know any more.
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33518
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: Hello

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Orm

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

25k!!!! How very dare you!!!! I laugh in the face of newbs with but 25k posts to their name. Why you've got my dander up with that sir!! If only I were 20 years younger.... and a woman. Er wait, what?
Well, if you were 20 years younger and a women then I think I would ask you out for a cup of tea...

Although when I think about it... would you like a cup of tea? Freshly brewed? Perhaps a teacake as well?
Bizarre! I do not want to know any more.
You are also invited.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33518
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: Hello

Post by Orm »

Then we could discuss why HMS Warspite isn't the greatest ship ever built.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Orm

Then we could discuss why HMS Warspite isn't the greatest ship ever built.
I have often wondered why Warspite didn't end the war (either one) by sailing off the German coast and lobbing of few of her lethal 15" shells at Berlin.
User avatar
Zovs
Posts: 9275
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 pm
Location: United States

RE: Hello

Post by Zovs »

Lol !!!

Ok 25k+ and for you almost the 40k club....
ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zovs

ORIGINAL: Zap





My immediate goal is to surpass Aurelian,s post count

Well good luck and happy posting lol

Warspite LarryF and a couple of others have 25K in posts...
warspite1

25k!!!! How very dare you!!!! I laugh in the face of newbs with but 25k posts to their name. Why you've got my dander up with that sir!! If only I were 20 years younger.... and a woman. Er wait, what?
Image
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
User avatar
Zovs
Posts: 9275
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 pm
Location: United States

RE: Hello

Post by Zovs »

So what was the topic.?
Image
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: Orm

Then we could discuss why HMS Warspite isn't the greatest ship ever built.


You Orm have quietly moved up with post counts no small accomplishment. But where did you post all those? Surely, not in General Discussions. Big question? did you pay someone off to get that number up?[;)]
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”