THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

Good morning tithe...
Image
User avatar
sprior
Posts: 8298
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:38 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by sprior »

is only 17, thus incapable of being drunk too.

Not incapable of being drunk, just not allowed. I know she has been with disasterous techicolour yawning consequences.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Image
User avatar
DivePac88
Posts: 3119
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in the South Pacific.

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DivePac88 »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: sprior
Well it is pricey

Sixty quid 2 weeks befoe Crimbo with a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats to feed? Maybe not (yet).
You lost me at 'sixty'...[&:]

The English pound-sterling is worth roughly twice the US dollar. I think it is because they pay twice as much for everything, well it seemed that way when I was there anyway.
Image
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: sprior

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: sprior

Slightly drunk watching Blade Runner with daughter unit.

Is daughter unit drunk too? I can imagine the fortitude it would take someone of her generation to sit through that movie.

No, she's only 17.

I watched Blade Runner at her age. On VHS, I feel slightly old now...
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Mynok
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:12 am
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Mynok »

ORIGINAL: sprior

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Morning tithe. 27 deg out this morning. That 1 C to you Fahrenheit-challenged. Brrrr.

So, if 32F is 0C how can 27 F be 1C? Stll brrrrrr.

Your degrees are fatter. [:'(]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Are people talking about toes again?[:'(]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: sprior
Well it is pricey

Sixty quid 2 weeks befoe Crimbo with a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats to feed? Maybe not (yet).

I'm in the some boat, sixty quid is a big chunk of cash for something this close to Christmas. Especially when I'm not entirely sure I'd really play it. Never say never though, maybe one day I'll fold. Hopefully the Threadsters who do have it are having a blast.
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

I'm quite sure WitE is worth every penny, just not to me right now.  AE is a harsh task mistress.  [:D]

Now, the next time I win one of the Matrix Fantasy Football/Baseball leagues..... [;)]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

ORIGINAL: sprior
Well it is pricey

Sixty quid 2 weeks befoe Crimbo with a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats to feed? Maybe not (yet).

I'm in the some boat, sixty quid is a big chunk of cash for something this close to Christmas. Especially when I'm not entirely sure I'd really play it. Never say never though, maybe one day I'll fold. Hopefully the Threadsters who do have it are having a blast.

I bought it this morning before going to work, though I'm having subsequent thoughts along the lines of "when are you going to find the time, genius"?
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
VSWG
Posts: 3217
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Germany

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by VSWG »

Tithe... [&o]
Image
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

"Our friend" finally got his arse kicked today; hopefully it'll be for good this time.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
VSWG
Posts: 3217
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Germany

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by VSWG »

ORIGINAL:  sprior

Blade Runner

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Time to die.”

[&o]
Image
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

One of, if not THE finest ad-lib in movie history.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: VSWG
ORIGINAL:  sprior

Blade Runner

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.

Time to die.”

[&o]

"He say you Brade Runner"

Anyone else play the Blade Runner game on PC? Quite good I thought.
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Dixie
Posts: 10304
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

ORIGINAL: Dixie

ORIGINAL: sprior



Sixty quid 2 weeks befoe Crimbo with a wife, 2 kids and 2 cats to feed? Maybe not (yet).

I'm in the some boat, sixty quid is a big chunk of cash for something this close to Christmas. Especially when I'm not entirely sure I'd really play it. Never say never though, maybe one day I'll fold. Hopefully the Threadsters who do have it are having a blast.

I bought it this morning before going to work, though I'm having subsequent thoughts along the lines of "when are you going to find the time, genius"?

You know someone else who's bought the game then? [:'(]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

LOG!

Post by Nikademus »

BEER!

User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

log!

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

"Our friend" finally got his arse kicked today; hopefully it'll be for good this time.


which "friend" would this be.
User avatar
sprior
Posts: 8298
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:38 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

The Thread!!!!

Post by sprior »

bad log boy, bad!
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Image
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Lunch - Tithe. [&o]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”